Anyone expecting AF between Thursday and Saturday?

jaytee

Reaction score
Hello!!!!

Are you expecting Af between this Thursday and Saturday....if so lets wait together!

Me! She's due Friday. Fingers very tightly crossed at the mo'

Good Luck.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Me! She's due Friday. Fingers very tightly crossed at the mo'

Good Luck.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aww joeyjo! I hope you get a :bfp: and then you won't have to be here after friday :hugs:

I'm actually excited about the :witch: coming because I'm cd 60 something already :rofl:

Hello!!!!

Are you expecting Af between this Thursday and Saturday....if so lets wait together!

i was waiting but :witch: cruely turn up monday 3 days early as if she was trying to tourment me she appears and then goes for about 2 or 3 hours then reappears again,

kill the witch, kill the witch

I'm also expecting AF tomorrow (Friday)....I'm sooo hoping it stays away!! Good luck to all!!!

I'm also expecting AF tomorrow (Friday)....I'm sooo hoping it stays away!! Good luck to all!!!

I hope she stays away from you sweetie! :hugs:

I'm getting her today I'm spotting right now

Congrats on AF coming so you can start your way onto a BFP!!

Congrats on AF coming so you can start your way onto a BFP!!

:hugs: Thank you!

I'm so happy! I don't think I have ever been this happy about the :witch: arriving! I see you are on cd7! Wow....I'm only 6 days behind you

Congrats on your new cycle!

I had a tiny bit of spotting at lunchtime, nothing since but I suspect Af is on her way for me too.

bring on the BFPs this next cycle please!

I hope she stays away from you sweetie! :hugs:

I'm getting her today I'm spotting right now

I'm so sorry to hear that you started spotting :hug:

I'm cramping a lot today though, will have to wait and see. My gyne told me that I probably would not get pregnant right away, because my endometrius is paper thin. I've only stopped taking the pill 1st of Oct after using it for 12 years.

I'll be holding my breath today...and for the rest of the weekend if she does not arrive today.

Lots of :hugs:
Haidee

Do you mind if I join this month? I've not started AF yet, but caved and took a test this morning (as it's my anniversary!) and got a BFN! I'm due to start either Saturday or Sunday, so I'm sure the test results are accurate. Would love to wait and chat with others who are around the same "time" as I am, if you'll have me?

Hi girls,

Just to let you know that the :witch: arrived today. I feel part relieved, because I was starting to wonder what was going on. At least now I can relax and start with our 2nd ttc cycle!

Cheers for now...
Haidee :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->