Anyone expecting baby #3?

Oculi83

Reaction score
Hi, I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #3. Got a 2yr8mths old son and a 14mnth old daughter.

Hi. I'm pregnant with #3 also! I have a 2 year old son and an 10 month old daughter. Congrats on your BFP!

I'm on three! Although it'll be #5 when you count my two stepchildren. :D mine are gapped out more with a 7 year old and 3 year old.

I'm expecting #4, I have a 13 year old daughter and 20 month old boy/girl twins and this was a huge surprise.

I'm expecting #3, i have a 4 year old son and an almost 9 month old daughter :)

Just found out last night. I have a 4.5yo and 2.5yo and I'm still in shock!

Expecting #3 here. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 12 month son.

Also expecting no.3, ds is 12 dd 6, I go for bigger age gaps... Think it takes me that long to recover :haha:

Congratulations x

I just got positive on wednesday :) I have two boys age 7 and 4 :)

This will be my 3rd living child. 4th labour delivery and 8th pregnancy

This will be my 3rd living child. 4th labour delivery and 8th pregnancy

Hello :wave: havent seen you around since august!! :) how far along are you? Was so happy to see you commenting here :)

3rd for me too. Almost 37 weeks and have a 2 & 3 year old

Hi I've just found out. I'm 3+5 but already have 2-3 on a digi! :happydance: I had a chemical in June and July but feeling better about this one after seeing 2-3

That is so good to hear :) wíí we will ne bump buddies :)

Me, I'm 12 weeks today, have 6 and 2 year old girls, still feeling queasy a lot of the time, scan on Thursday! This will be the last baby for us

Hi!! Yes I am expecting #3! I have 3 year old B/G twins!!! :thumbup:

I'm expecting #3, as well! Dd is almost 3 and ds is 18 months. :)

Number 3 on the way here too! I've two boys 4.5 and 2.5.

Number 3 for me too. It was a "surprise"! We have a 5 year old and an 11 month as well, both girls. Congratulations to everyone.

i'm about 5 weeks along with number 3 EEK... i have a 5 year old boy and a nearly 3 year old girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->