Anyone expecting baby #3?

Me! I am newly pregnant still (just over 4 weeks) and am hoping this baby sticks. I have two boys, 3 and 15 months.

Me! I am newly pregnant still (just over 4 weeks) and am hoping this babby sticks. I have two boys, 3 and 15 months.

Hello very similar to you! I have a daughter who is 3 years and 8 months and a son who is 8 months only teething and a bad sleep but even though unplanned we are hoping all goes well. Baby should be due end of June but I just don't know because I had an early period and not sure when I ovulated and was using contraception too!! I'm wondering if I'm further along than 5 weeks?

Today I've just found out I'm pregnant so around 4 weeks! I have 4 year old girl and 7 month old girl :)

I'm 11 weeks with number 3 -so excited I could burst! Got 2 boys ages almost 6 and just turned 3. Due in May. This will be our last baby and totally complete our little family

I'm expecting #3! I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old!! X

We are on number three too. We have a 7 year old and a 3 year old. Both girls. We are excited but about to be outnumbered.

We are on number three too. We have a 7 year old and a 3 year old. Both girls. We are excited but about to be outnumbered.

My two are girls as well! Haha yes the outnumbered part is funny!! X

Firstly, congratulations!!
I'm also expecting number 3 I'm 24 have a 7 year old daughter and 3 year old son. This is my 4th pregnancy as I miscarried twins in June at 13+2. Normally takes me atleast 9 months to fall pregnant so I'm really surprised it's happened already! Lmp was 23rd sept clearblue digi says 1-2. Edd 30th June 2017, praying for a sticky bean and hoping we finally get our rainbow. H&H 9 months to everyone who's had their bfp xxxxx

stmw have you told your girls yet? We are trying to hold out as 9 months is a long wait but we know they will just be so excited. It's hard!!

I'm going to tell my boys after the 13 week scan next week. Even though it's a very long wait at least there is less chance of things going wrong once the fetal assessment has been done.

DS1 never got impatient when I was preg with DS2 and I told him from 6 weeks so that he could announce to my parents that there was a baby in my tummy :)

I think now he may be more impatient as he is almost 6. DS2 won't really be bothered I don't think ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->