• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

pbl_ge

LTTTC #1 AL
Reaction score
I just got my first BFP, and I know I'm not the only new scaredy-cat! Who else is in this boat with me? :flower:

Hi there. Congratulations on your bfp
Had my first bfp yesterday and also due in April. Cant believe it..so excited but also nervous

Congrats on your BFP! I'm also expecting my 1st, I'm 5w&3d :) my EDD is April 18th.

Hiya! I'm also expecting my 1st in April, I'm due on the 1st (April fools day!)

Hi Lily! And congrats to Welsh! Do you know how many dpo you are?

Is anyone else FREAKING out every time they go to the bathroom? I'm terrified of seeing blood!

I had a small cramp, period pain like one a few nights ago. I was scared shitless, and the same night I had a dream of having some blood and was crying in my sleep. I guess it is my way of dealing with scary stuff... I suppress them so deep I only deal with it in my dreams.

Congrats to you, RKW, also!

Lily, that makes total sense! Just so long as it stays in dreams?

How is everyone feeling?

This is my first too - 1st April approx haven't been scanned yet.

I feel better than before I was pregnant.. my skin is better, but I do feel even more tired!

Thanks, I'm a private person and not very chatty about baby stuff so it helps being hear and talking about this with you girls :)

No symptoms at all, except big boobs and positive tests. Hopefully I will have a breezy pregnancy. I have a lot of energy, I sleep well and I feel pretty good.

This is my first. I got my BFP at 4 weeks, currently 5w 1d, EDD 20/04/2013 :)

I got mine last tues - I'm 4+1 weeks and due April 27th - I'm nurse who sees miscarriage a lot in my job so I'm so scared of miscarrying! I was so naive to think that the stress would be over when I got my BFP! Love and luck for 9 months to all!

Hi Lily! And congrats to Welsh! Do you know how many dpo you are?

Is anyone else FREAKING out every time they go to the bathroom? I'm terrified of seeing blood!
Don't know how many dpo i am. I'd given up with the sticks last month and my cycle was all over the place.
I'm checking for blood all the time too. I so hope it's a sticker.

Anyone have sore boobs? Mine are killing and I'm starting to get the sicky feeling! But its all worth it :cloud9:

Hey, nurse! You and I are just days apart! Congratulations to you!!!

I'm a bit jealous of Lily. I've got a ton of symptoms, and actually don't feel all that great. It's possible that this has finally cured my insomnia (yay!), because that certainly isn't an issue--I'm really tired! And I, too, have sore boobs, my back hurts, and my stomach feels...odd. I also had a lot of dizziness during the TWW, but less these past few days. My appetite has definitely been off, so I just sent OH to the grocery store with a list of comfort foods. Heehee.

Oh, and I missed Sesame. Congratulations to you, too, and I love the name!!!

Yes! I'm expecting 14th April! I've never been pregnant before, and I've been trying for over 1.5 years! At first I was just so nervous and petrified and then after a couple of days I thought "To hell with it! I'm going to celebrate it whilst it's here!"

There's a 90% chance that this baby will be born happy and healthy and I'm just going to enjoy that, and celebrate every day it sticks around as it means there's even more chance it will stay!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm SO HAPPY!!!! Today I've done nothing apart from sit down and feel happy!!! :yipee:

This will my first!!! I have loads of symptoms..

I have insomnia , and gas. I also have weird tugs in my tummy. I have alot of bathroom runs. Cramping and vivid dreams.

I am anticipating sore boobs and MS.

Due April 9, 2013!!!!

I am due with my first April 6! I have had a lot of constipation and bathroom runs, and feeling like I am going to throw up but just spitting up... I have been petrified like everyone else... I actually managed to convince my doc to get me an early ultrasound so I have my first one this upcoming thursday! I don'r like that they won't confirm through a blood test... the docs just laugh at me since I had 7 positive pregnancy tests and never got my period...but I need some tangible proof so i can'r wait for the ultrasound!

Maggie, I LOVE that attitude! :dance: Good for you! And congratulations!!!

You, too, Firsty! Sheesh, when did you start getting morning sickness? And are the dreams good or bad?

Yay for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->