• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

Hi,

I just got my BFP on Wedsnesday after an ectopic and removal of my right tube in May 2011. Very very scared but trying my best to be positive!

Have been having tummy aches and pains but so far no bleeding thank god.

My boobs are really sore but apart from that not really much change in myself.

Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months!! Xx

When i am not having insomnia , my dreams are bad :) I am often fighting or running frombor arguing with people i dont know and have never met.

I wake up clenching sheets with my covers all over the floor , EVERYNIGHT! We are now on night 15 as of yesterday i call sleepless or really interactive. The kicker is how vivid they appear now..A common symptom my baby is hanging on!

Due date is 4/28/13, and right now Im really irritated cause my head is pounding, and my stomach won't stop twinging, or producing gas. Im also emotional and nervous and Im trying to take this stress free but after experiencing one m/c last year its hard. But we must stay positive!

Hi,

I just got my BFP on Wedsnesday after an ectopic and removal of my right tube in May 2011. Very very scared but trying my best to be positive!

Have been having tummy aches and pains but so far no bleeding thank god.

My boobs are really sore but apart from that not really much change in myself.

Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months!! Xx
Congratulations, Bensy!!! Sorry to hear about your ectopic. :hugs: That must have been really terrible. FX for a H&H baby this time!!!

When i am not having insomnia , my dreams are bad :) I am often fighting or running frombor arguing with people i dont know and have never met.

I wake up clenching sheets with my covers all over the floor , EVERYNIGHT! We are now on night 15 as of yesterday i call sleepless or really interactive. The kicker is how vivid they appear now..A common symptom my baby is hanging on!

Ouch. That sounds really uncomfortable! Hopefully a short-lived symptom? But I definitely agree that the symptoms are reassuring in some sense--there really is a baby in there!

Due date is 4/28/13, and right now Im really irritated cause my head is pounding, and my stomach won't stop twinging, or producing gas. Im also emotional and nervous and Im trying to take this stress free but after experiencing one m/c last year its hard. But we must stay positive!

Hi, doll! Congrats to you again! Boy, I'm really glad I'm not the only one who isn't feeling so great--this sounds about like me, although my back hurts more than my head. Sorry to hear about your m/c. :hugs:

When do you ladies think we'll start relaxing and not worrying? Or is that when the kid is 25?

This is my first as well! I have sore boobs, exhausted, bloating and gas. I'm also starting to get some nausea/food aversions and definitely more hungry! I love being pregnant so far! I have my first Dr appt on Friday :)

I believe I will have a deep breath for the first time after hearing/seeing a HB, will start to relax after 12 weeks and then just over worry till the kid is 80 =P

I am due April 15 with our first :) This is my third pregnancy, I had a blighted ovum a year ago and a chemical in June of this year. I am not even going to bother worrying about stuff, whatever happens is going to happen regardless of whether I take the time to fret or not! I have an appointment with a OB/GYN tomorrow and hope he will grant me an early ultrasound!

I had my betas done last week and they were 1501 @ 17 dpo and 5321 @ 20 dpo, so everything is looking good thus far.

This is my first as well! I have sore boobs, exhausted, bloating and gas. I'm also starting to get some nausea/food aversions and definitely more hungry! I love being pregnant so far! I have my first Dr appt on Friday :)

Congratulations, Linzs!!!!! That sounds about like how I feel. I went by the doc this AM to get a progesterone test, and had them run the pregnancy test, too. Still pregnant. I actually cried that time, even though I didn't at home.

I believe I will have a deep breath for the first time after hearing/seeing a HB, will start to relax after 12 weeks and then just over worry till the kid is 80 =P
:haha:
HA!!! That's perfect!

I am due April 15 with our first :) This is my third pregnancy, I had a blighted ovum a year ago and a chemical in June of this year. I am not even going to bother worrying about stuff, whatever happens is going to happen regardless of whether I take the time to fret or not! I have an appointment with a OB/GYN tomorrow and hope he will grant me an early ultrasound!

I had my betas done last week and they were 1501 @ 17 dpo and 5321 @ 20 dpo, so everything is looking good thus far.

Congrats to you, too, Roma! I'm really jealous of those of you getting these early beta tests. Must be so reassuring!

When are you ladies planning on announcing to people? I told my good friend who is also TTC (she's a lesbian, and has her second IUI this week, so we could be really close!) and my Mom, who knows we're TTC and has been desperate for a grandbaby for 10 years.

Have you told anyone?

Hi, I am expecting my first as well, due either April 3 (my calc) or April 5 (dating scan calc). I am super nervous about having a mc, but have no real reason to worry as I don't have a terrible medical history and my mom never had any problems. But now that I have seen a hb I am a little more relieved.

My DH and I are still the only ones who know. We will probably tell immediate family next week sometime and maybe some close friends. We will tell the rest of the family and other friends after the 12 weeks... It can't come soon enough!

Congratulations everyone! We are expecting our first in April too! Found out today and I am around 6+3! Normally I would have tested way before now but I had an laparoscopic appendectomy two weeks ago and thought that the delay was down to that! I am scared because of having had the surgery but I am hopeful after reading studies about laparoscopies in pregnancy, and our eggy is obviously doing well as I got a 3+ on a digi this morning!! Woo!

<---- This girl is also due to join the first-timers club next April.

Congrats to all APRIL mommies...

I'm due April 13 although going to the doc. to confirm.. I'm so excited and nervous.. I'm a first time mommy :)

Hi Ladies,
I am also due in April - approx 8th - this is our first baby and was conceived through FET - frozen embryo transfer after a failed fresh ivf cycle about a year ago. We are super nervous but sooo excited too as this it has taken 8 years to get us to this point.
We have an early scan at our clinic tomorrow and then we are released to the nhs - so want everything to be well tomorrow.
happy and healthy 9 months to all of us xxx

Hi! I am also due in April. I think around the 7th. I go for my first ultrasound in 4 days on Friday.....extremely nervous. My boobs are really sore and have grown a full size! I have some aches and cramps in my tummy. I am a bit more tired then usual. I don't really have much morning sickness. Wishing everyone a healthy 9 months!

I feel the same way you do. This is also my third pregnancy after two losses this passed year. I'st not even worth worrying about. It's not like we can do anything to change it at this point. Not to same I'm not in the bathroom checking sometimes. :haha:
For now, while I'm still pregnant; I'm going to enjoy it. Morning sickness and all.

Im due the day before you are 4-14-13

Hello April ladies - congratulations to you all.

I am also expecting my first and am due on April 6th :happydance:

Hi all, my first little baba is due sometime around April 9th, fingers crossed!

Wow! Lots of BFPs around here! Congratulations to BJS, Kintenda, Lish, Angel, Karen, Loulou, Rainbow, Jewelz, Dosey, and DoggyLover!!!! Especially to those of you who have had more troubled routes to get here!

:wohoo:

FX for everyone! Have you told people yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->