Anyone experience this?

Hannah1029

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I hope everyone had a great holiday :)

Anyways, I am 13-14dpo today and expecting AF either today or tomorrow, but as of right now, she's a no show. I'm not sure how long my LP is because I have PCOS and this was my first month ovulating in a long time (I was taking 5mg Femara cd 3-7) I got a + opk on cd 19.

Since 11dpo my bb's have felt heavy and sort of like they are bruised on the top and sides. No nipple pain though which is upsetting because I know many women do experience that before their BFP. Yesterday at 12-13dpo I was sure AF was coming because I was having dull cramps but then they eased off and haven't had much cramping today. I Also, I have been having watery CM but also white CM occasionally. I haven't tested and I am going to wait a few more days because I don't want the disappointment of a BFN.

Anyone experience any of this before getting their BFP?

I personally get Watery just before AF. Some women swear they think they are going to get AF cause the cramps are exactly the same feeling. If AF is a no show today and tomorrow I would def test ... Everyone has different BFP symptoms, some women have none at all.... Best of luck for you

You have soooooooooo much willpower not testing!!!! I am only 8dpo and tested today :wacko::wacko: Good luck :flower:

Tested this morning. BFN followed by AF in a matter of minutes haha.

lol Hannah, sorry you got AF but that just reminded me of when I first started ttc, I would test and usually within minutes AF would start.. It happened for several months to me.... Best of luck for a Xmas BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->