Anyone feel much closer to OH now you're pg?

immie

Reaction score
I don't know what it is but just thinking that me and OH made this little life together that's inside me gives me butterflies. I feel closer than ever to him and just want to be around him all the time. I'm so happy, i know this sounds sooooo cheesy but i genuinley have a warm feeling inside because i've made the most precious thing in the world with someone i love so much. Bit of a pointless thread but i know it drives a lot of couples apart so i'm so thankful it's been the opposite for us, anyone else become closer rather than more distant?:cloud9: xxx

I know what you mean, my OH was a bit distant in the first couple of weeks (think it was shock lol) Since our scan last week its like we've fallen in love all over again, both of us. I know pass the sick bucket lol but yes I know exactly what you mean xx

yes, i think he sees me in a new light it makes me feel very speacial to him (he can still annoy me) it almost feels like were in a little bubble just like when we were first married

dh has been more supportive in ways that i didn't think he would be but at the same time i feel like he's distant. he's always freaked out about having kids (he was born when his mom was in highschool, his brother had a kid in highschool) even though we're completely fine financially and everything. i would have hoped he'd be more excited and less stressed and it kind of bums me out.

Yes I didn't think it was possible to love him more but now that we are expecting I feel this awesome bond with him. He has been so caring and good to me during this pregnancy. He took care of me when I couldn't hold down a cup of water and he is so protective all of the sudden. It makes me feel very loved and very close to him. He also comes to all of my appointments and likes to feel my tummy growing. I just love him!

Yep, I love mine to bits, can't get enough of him!! I want to squeeze him all the time. If it's possible I feel like I love him more! x

Me and husband work together and when he leaves for work (30mins before me) I really miss him and feel so lonely and I spend most of my day with him. I just want to be with him lol it's funny how when your pregnant things change so much.

Yes, insanely. I always want to touch and hug him and I'm usually a physically distant person. He loves it. But I feel like I miss him and want him around all the time now, which is sort of distressing. And not only that, I'm getting flashes of completely irrational insecurity about his fidelity, which is insane and not fair. I guess some barely conscious part of me is thinking how unattractive I'll be soon or something. But, even with the craziness, we are enjoying how close we've grown, and we're seeing great, new, positive sides of each other.

Yaay. So nice to hear you're all feeling the same way! I'm usually always bitching and complaining about men but now i'm pregnant and he's being so amazing about everything i'm completely brainwahed by him lol:haha: xxx

I feel the same way. I am also so proud that he is turning out to be exactly the partner that I knew he would be. I am so excited for labour, for the bonding we will go through together :)

I think i feel closer to my OH but i think maybe i smoother him a bit sometimes ha I just want to be with him ALL the time! I miss him the minute he leaves! Hopefully he feels the same deep down ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->