Anyone feeling bad at 30 weeks?

me too trinity, im soo glad to be preg and am enjoying most of it, but some days i really look forward to being just me again, with my bub obvs :) xxx
the worst for me are my hips, makes sleeping so hard, real pain when lying down and/or turning in bed, not too bad by day, its manageable most days,

the good thing is , its meant to get better fast once pressure is off, hope so ;)

You know what works alittle, is applying heat on the achey areas (hips) just before you head to bed. I use a electric heating pad (small), but I would suspect a warm bath could help, and anything that you could apply to area's that ache without scolding yourself, your good to go. Try it out, it may work like it has for me. :) Good luck :)

i go to bed with a hot water bottle every nt :) it does work a good bit :) thanks
bath helps too but i find gettin out of it difficult now ;)
trinity i just saw ur bottom line of ur ticker, congrats on ur lovely LO after all u have been through xxxxx happy and healthy preg and birth to u :) xx

Thanks sweets! We are truly blessed and can't wait to meet our daughter :) Congrats to you and hubby as well! I just took a peek at your ticker's as well. It's not easy loosing a baby, but always remember they are our angels in disguise and are always with us in spirit xxxxx's Happy/Healthy Pregnancy and Birth to you as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->