Anyone feeling external kicks yet?

N

Neecee

Hubby is getting impatient to feel LO and keeps asking when he'll be able to feel something. Anyone know when you can feel stuff from the outside?

No. My hubby is the same as your. :rofl: I am a mean witch and keep telling him about my movements and he just gets more and more impatient...lol.

I was around 22 weeks (i think?) when i first felt external kicks.

And 24 weeks when I first saw external kicks,& movements.

8)

My OH felt a kick yesterday for the first time but i got told i had an anterior placenta so you Hubby may feel yours sooner :)

Hubby has felt Smudge kick twice now but I think it was pot luck that hubby's hand was in just the right place at the right time (I pressed his hand really firmly into my tummy):happydance::happydance::happydance:

my lo seems to know as soon as daddys hand on my tummy as lo stops kicking!

it should of beenharder for me to feel kicks too but i first saw my belly go up and do funny things at 21 weeks....oh felt soon after it was more a matter of little one knowing when hes hand was on my belly he always knows when he is being watched....lol thy never kick when u wan them too lol xx

Can see kicks externally now, and feel them if oyu have your hand in the right place.

I am *L* But when he starts kicking and OH comes over as soon as he puts his hand on my tummy he stops! Oh well soon he'll be able to catch it I hope *LOL*

I just started to feel external kicks these past few days, but I also have an anterior placenta so the kicks aren't very strong, more like a subtle poke.

I felt movement at 18-19 weeks, but nothing externally until two weeks ago - around 23 weeks.
Husband has been kicked in the head twice when he was lying on my bump.
Naughty baby!

i felt proper kicks 2 days after my 20 week scan,the kicks externally started just after 22 weeks since then everynite b4 the kids go to bed they put they hands on my tum & wait patiently to feel kicks which they have felt afew times.my oh is still to feel them as she stops when he puts his hand on lol.....

Thanks ladies. Hubby always get a reaction when he talks or sings to the bump, but I guess he just has to take my word for it for now. I get my belly examined every night and I have to lie down on the sofa while he kneels down next to me and just stares and waits... and waits and stares...

My OH felt her kick about a week ago and I can now see my tummy move when she kicks :D

Do you have to be quite slim to see external movements clearly? I'm not exactly slim anymore, but I reckon whatever fat was on my stomach before has probably stretched over the area significantly as my bump's not podgy anymore. Hubby is waiting to see a hand or a foot sticking out. I reckon he's expecting a scene from Alien or something!

Do you have to be quite slim to see external movements clearly? I'm not exactly slim anymore, but I reckon whatever fat was on my stomach before has probably stretched over the area significantly as my bump's not podgy anymore. Hubby is waiting to see a hand or a foot sticking out. I reckon he's expecting a scene from Alien or something!

I don't know but personally, I am quite slim so maybe you're right. I don't see body parts :rofl: just little ripples

I started to see and feel them at around 19 - 20 weeks!

I think it depends where your placenta is!!!

When i first started getting them....the best thing I found was lie down flat on your back...drink something fizzy and cold to get the baby moving and put his hand there....even if he/she doesnt move still keep the hand there and hopefully the patience pays off and he will feel something....i always found when my OH put his hand there she would stop kicking so i would put his hand there from the start.....

The first time my OH "felt" the first baby kick it was actually wind......but he got so excited i didnt have the heart to tell him it was wind!! :rofl: he did feel it for real a few days later!

When i first started getting them....the best thing I found was lie down flat on your back...drink something fizzy and cold to get the baby moving and put his hand there....even if he/she doesnt move still keep the hand there and hopefully the patience pays off and he will feel something....i always found when my OH put his hand there she would stop kicking so i would put his hand there from the start.....

The first time my OH "felt" the first baby kick it was actually wind......but he got so excited i didnt have the heart to tell him it was wind!! :rofl: he did feel it for real a few days later!

Oh no! Poor guy, you had him under false pretenses!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->