anyone feeling very tired but sleeping better?

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
just a comment i guess, but i was surprised today that, although i'm dead tired in the evening and in bed by 10:30pm (which is really really early for me) i'm totally awake by 6am and feeling quite rested!
i looove my sleep and have always had problems waking/getting up in the morning and feeling very unrested, but now it's the opposite, i get up feeling very refreshed!

anyone else has had changes in their sleep?

I can't stop sleeping! I'm up at least 2 or 3 times in the night though going to the loo, I don't feel that well rested in the morning - but I think that is fear of getting up incase the MS kicks in!

My sleep pattern is awful, but am now on Mat Leave so hoping I will be able to have a nice snooze in the afternoon

I love my sleep. I go to bed at 9pm (early but you will see why) - my alarm goes off at 4:00am as start work in London at 6am - snooze button goes on a few times - I eventually get out of bed at 4:45am lol. Get home at 3pm - have a sleep till hubby gets home which is 5pm (I have just woken up now). I always get up once in the night to wee though :o) xxx

I was thinking that this morning on the way into work. I have a lways had a hard time falling asleep at night. Now I sleep like a baby and can't get enough of it. Great side effect of pregnancy. However, I am exhausted all the time, from 2pm on!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->