Anyone for a Manchester or Leeds meet up??

I would go hun, when are you planning on doing it??
xx

Hi Aidans Mummy!:hi:
I think we're planning January?
Would that be ok for you?
On a weekend day.
Would you be able for that? how old will baby be then? or will you be needing to get the two of you out of the house by then!

great! looking forward to it! have a lovely time in America xx im baby free as well, 10 weeks pregnant at the mo, but i look like im 20 weeks with all the constipation, layers of fat and a bit of baby :p good luck ttc! see you soon xx

lol! i'm sure you look glowing!
thanks, i'll have a great time in usa i'm sure, a last big holiday before we settle down and have a family!
see you soon! xxxxx

xx

On a weekend day.
Would you be able for that? how old will baby be then? or will you be needing to get the two of you out of the house by then!

Hey hun yeah jamuary will be fine. Aidan will probs be about 4-5 weeks old by then. and im ok with any day :D And it will be nice to get out of the house :D
xx

Id definately do Leeds and Id try for Manchester.

xxxx

xx

On a weekend day.

Hey hun yeah jamuary will be fine. Aidan will probs be about 4-5 weeks old by then. and im ok with any day :D And it will be nice to get out of the house :D
xx

ok! then i'll message you closer to the time!
looking forward to meeting you! xx(and aidan!)

Id definately do Leeds and Id try for Manchester.

xxxx
hi Linzi!
come in january and give Manchester a try! If you can that is, don't want to pressure!:blush:

Yeah Ill definately try to get to Manchester money permitting :)

XXX

Ooooo people want to meet! Im up for whenever...:) xx

I'll try just someone nudge me with a time and date. As per usual, Linzi, i dont mind coming past you

xxx

Amy i think you should come past wakefield and pick me up too ;) x

hey, i will be comıng from round blackley, so anyone round here, let me know, and i'll pick you up xx

Hey Ladies I live in Surrey but From Leeds and up north more than I am the south lol... would like to come along if I'm free and invited lol :D

I'd go to a Manchester meet :) although I'd have to drag OH along, he knows how to get there :blush:

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum, single motherhood and Leeds so if everyone is meeting up, I would love to. Is a meet still going ahead and am I welcome? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->