Anyone from BC, Canada?

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
Heyas!
Looking for preggo buddies that are living in British Columbia, Canada?

I'm cautiously preggo with my 4th baby, and would love some locals to be friends with!

<3 Lemme know all you beautiful people.

Me! Pregnant with our 3rd! Are you doing mw care or Dr?

Me! Pregnant with our 3rd! Are you doing mw care or Dr?

I'm actually doing both currently...because of my history with recurrent miscarriages, I'm being watched by an OB, and also have a midwife lined up so once we're in the "safe" zone, I will drop the OB!

Where abouts are you in BC? I'm on northern Vancouver Island.

:)

Lower mainland. Going with a midwife and hoping for a homebirth this time. Do you stay home with your boys or are you working outside the home? I'm a massage therapist, 2 days a week and have 4 and 2 yo DDs I stay home with most of the week... not sure how much longer this body of mine is going to hold out for work.

Lower mainland. Going with a midwife and hoping for a homebirth this time. Do you stay home with your boys or are you working outside the home? I'm a massage therapist, 2 days a week and have 4 and 2 yo DDs I stay home with most of the week... not sure how much longer this body of mine is going to hold out for work.

I work doing accounts payable. I can't wait to be home with my kiddos again...even if it is just after school, since my youngest will start school in September!

Massage therapy! That would be fun! Is it a hard industry to get into?

The schooling is pretty grueling. It's a bit easier now they've changed the schooling but then you have board exams to take that are hard!! It's a great job, I don't have to work very many days. But I love being home with my kids even 2 days can be hard some times!! That will be nice having the kids in school and being at home with a new baby. If we do have a fourth we'll wait that long so that all the older will be in school too. Will you find out gender?

The schooling is pretty grueling. It's a bit easier now they've changed the schooling but then you have board exams to take that are hard!! It's a great job, I don't have to work very many days. But I love being home with my kids even 2 days can be hard some times!! That will be nice having the kids in school and being at home with a new baby. If we do have a fourth we'll wait that long so that all the older will be in school too. Will you find out gender?

We probably won't find out the gender...my OH wants to find out I'm pretty sure, but I don't. :haha:
I will probably win that one.

I'm kind of excited about the age gap. Although we've been out of diapers for 2 years now..so going back till be hard! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->