Anyone from Florida?

Palm Beach County here............ TTC#2 looking for a buddy.. PM me. :flower:

Ex-Floridian here.....was in Fernandina Beach for 6 years (near Jacksonville). We were also in Orlando for one year. Wishing/wanting to move back.....we loved Florida!!!

I'm from Central Coast CA (Well, the southern part of Northern CA I suppose - In between San Francisco and Monterey) and am now in the Pensacola area. I miss home so much! Funny how that goes, huh?

I live in defuniak springs, about an hour from pensacola!

snowangel Im not that far from you. Im in Port St Lucie

Oh wow I'm sooo late to post! There are more Floridians then I thought!! Anyone still in TTC??

Still here.......currently half way thru a 2ww, waiting til Father's Day to test. :)

Daytona beach here!

How're you ladies?

I'm STILL here.......Cape Coral/FT. Myers area.......been ttc since 01/09....probably never leave.

Lots of Floridians :) Waiting for FF to confirm ov, but pretty sure i'm a couple days into my 2WW, been a little stressful lately so not so confident about this cycle.. Not so sure I want to deal with morning sickness in the dead of summer anyways... ;)

Thank you!
Your daughter is beautiful and I LOVE her name, its my bestfriends lol :hugs:

Ok ladies :wave: , I am due in November and as we all know Floridas winter is well unpredictable.. any ideas on what to get LO for her first couple months Nov-Feb, I know it gets pretty cold but is a "snowsuit" neccessary?! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->