Anyone from Virginia?

I'm not from Virginia.. anymore atleast :lol: I live in Maryland right now though.

Oh really? :) Well, Maryland is close enough to being Virginia anyway. lol

I live in Md, too I did live in Va a some years back. I lived in Richmond:)

Northern VA here... Where you at Nichol?

Hello ladies! I live in West Virginia :)

lovetaralyn where were you a few months ago?! :rofl: I just moved from Hampton in December. I'm not originally from there but we own a house there and lived there for 4 years. DH is navy. :thumbup: Now we are in San Diego but I miss the familiarity of VA. :)

Hey ladies i Live in Newport news because of military also from CA

if ur delivering @ Langley they have a new labour and deliverly wing!!! AWESOME!! im happy!

LOL sweet me too! yeah u get a private room that you'll be in from labour to delivery theres also bathrooms in the rooms now! and now your husband or FOB can stay Over night in the room with u! so im extremely happy!

LOL sweet me too! yeah u get a private room that you'll be in from labour to delivery theres also bathrooms in the rooms now! and now your husband or FOB can stay Over night in the room with u! so im extremely happy!

Really?! That all sounds amazing!!
Do you know how many anesthesiologists are on call at night? I want my epidural!!! :rofl:

baahahahaha i dont know that but i'll find out bc i want mine too!! i just know all this bc my friend had the same due date as me but last year
me: Nov 10 2010
Her: Nov:10 2009 but delivered early (Oct 27,2009)for protein in her urine her babys like 6 months now
and she couldn't have her husband stay over night bc she had to SHARE a room with another new mom :( poor thing! but yeah so it's alot better thank god!

I just gave birth at Langley in August of 09. I had the old rooms and got my own room and DH could stay overnight. So that isn't anything new. There was only one anesthesiologist on call at night and I warn you beforehand to ask for it a little earlier than you think you really want it because it takes FOREVER for them to get there. I was about 18 hours into my labor when I finally started begging for drugs and it seriously took like another hour before I finally got them. But after I got it I kept telling the anesthesiologist how much I loved him. LOL. Good luck girls!

baahahahaha i dont know that but i'll find out bc i want mine too!! i just know all this bc my friend had the same due date as me but last year
me: Nov 10 2010
Her: Nov:10 2009 but delivered early (Oct 27,2009)for protein in her urine her babys like 6 months now
and she couldn't have her husband stay over night bc she had to SHARE a room with another new mom :( poor thing! but yeah so it's alot better thank god!

Oo I missed this when I posted we musta been typing at the same time. :haha: I ended up having an emergency c-section so I got my own room. :thumbup: Your friend musta went vaginal I take it? I think it was the one instance that I lucked out as far as my labor and everything went by getting my own room afterwards. Everything else was pure hell. :wacko:

yea lol a c-section :( thats no fun! yea as soon as i can get it i want it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->