Anyone from Virginia?

oh no! im flaying! haha but we drove down there a feet weeks ago it was hell my poor feet swelled up so bad! never again! lol glad your safely in Ga now!

Oh! I drove to GA when I was 33 weeks pregnant for DH's graduation. My feet swelled so bad, it sounded like I was wearing flippers! :rofl:

Oh my! hahah u brave brave girl! theres noway im doing anymore road trips being this far! u must of been miserable!

Yeah I was! But anything to see DH when I hadn't seen him in 11 weeks. :)

I think it helped me go into labor at 37+5. I think I would have gone over if I didn't do stupid things like those long car rides. lol

hahahah i thought i was gonna go into pre term labour after my car ride the BH were coming in waves! and he lower back pain! hhmmmm maybe ur on to somthing hahah we might have to take a trip down to texas once im full term! hahaha

im in roanoke va any one around or close by i would love to help others out if possible

:hi:

Im in Northern Suffolk...but grew up in Hampton and Newport News.

Anyone near by??

Oh Lord, we went out to pick up some much needed groceries yesterday and seriously saw about 3 different accidents!! Not to mention how many cars were skidding on the road. Good thing my hubby is a good driver. :D

Oh Lord, we went out to pick up some much needed groceries yesterday and seriously saw about 3 different accidents!! Not to mention how many cars were skidding on the road. Good thing my hubby is a good driver. :D

lol mine is too thank goodness im horrible!

I'm late to the party, but I am in Virginia. I am in Central, VA, about 45 miles from the city of Richmond.

I'm late to the party too but live in Hampton. Want to deliver at Mary Immaculate in Newport News (my mother delivered me there naturally 23 years ago!).

I'm late to the party, but I am in Virginia. I am in Central, VA, about 45 miles from the city of Richmond.

Hey MizzDee... are you north of Richmond? Northern VA here ;)

I am in Louisa, VA.. if you know where that is. I'm about five minutes from Lake Anna. It's 40 minutes to Charlottesville, Richmond, and Fredericksburg.

I actually am originally from Fredericksburg and I worked in Chantilly for a few years, so I am pretty familiar with NOVA... where are you in NOVA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->