Anyone from Virginia?

^^i hate ppl like hat they should pick i new career! no ones gonna rush me into having a baby! im sorry u had a bad time there im praying all of ours will be better!

Oh me too. Out of everyone I've talked to though most have had nothing but good experiences there so you girls should be fine. :hugs: I agree some people just need to pick new careers.

I hate to tell you but every nurse I had there was basically kids that didn't know what the hell they were doing. They stuck me in the hand literally ten times just trying to take my blood. I had a HORRIBLE experience at Langley. I don't know what all the hype is all about but I would have paid to go to a real hospital if I knew it would be the way it was. I'm not trying to scare anyone but I'm just telling my own experience. I know a few other girls who loved it there but I must've been unlucky because it was awful for me. The nurses were all rude besides two nice ones. The rest acted like they just didn't want to be there. Granted I was there for a really long time. There were about six other women that came in after me and had their babies way before I ever did. :rofl: So maybe they were just sick of me.

wow! lucky for me my hubbys in medical and knows always what to do and say!! and def wont take any crap from people being mean to me!!

Well this is crazy, I haven't seen this thread in forever, I'm pretty close to you guys, but I don't live on base, and no one is in the military. lol I'm just from here :p I'm delivering at Mary Immaculate in Newport News though

Well this is crazy, I haven't seen this thread in forever, I'm pretty close to you guys, but I don't live on base, and no one is in the military. lol I'm just from here :p I'm delivering at Mary Immaculate in Newport News though

i know a navy wife who is also i wanna switch and go there :)

i know a navy wife who is also i wanna switch and go there :)

The rooms are so big and nice! I was seriously shocked haha

hahaha im stuck at Langley bc im to far along to switch but u heard it was nice there!

hi va ladies..... i'm from virginia beach! :D

Hi! I'm from Winchester, which may as well be practically W. VA.

Anyone NOT looking forward to that hurricane that's supposed to hit us in the Hampton Roads area? UGHH!

I'm moving to GA today or tomorrow... right in the middle of it. :(

o man so ur gonna be moving around abit! i'll be moving back to Texas with a newborn in dec. most likely not looking forward to that!

o man so ur gonna be moving around abit! i'll be moving back to Texas with a newborn in dec. most likely not looking forward to that!

We're in GA now. :) It wasn't bad at all. Aeri loves car rides. lol

Oh boy! Texas? Is it a car ride? I couldn't imagine going more hours in a vehicle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->