anyone get a bfn in morning but bfp in afternoon/evening

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by babytots, Oct 29, 2008.

1. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

i got a faint line yesterday morning but was so faint looked like and evap so didnt think anything of it tested in the evening and got a faint pink :bfp:

this morning with fmu there was barely a line there at all and again looked like and evap.

was wondering if this happened to anyone and they were pg.

i'm between 8-12dpo.

thanks x

2. I had a very faint line in the morning (was thinking it was an evap), held my pee for over four hours, and then tested again with a Clearblue digital and a First Response Early Response digital. It's hard to misinterpret a "pregnant/not pregnant" or "yes/no". Buying a digital is definitely my recommendation (after not drinking any liquids and holding it for at least four hours, that is!)

Good luck on getting your :bfp:!
    :dust:
    Jeannie

3. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

thanks hun i have a digi upstairs but saving it til sunday when af is definately late dont want to use it for it to be a bfn. x

4. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

When i tested daily from 12 dpo with fmu on 17dpo i tested evening and got faint so got hubby to go get a superdrug one 18dpo tested midafternoon and got strong bfp not sure why although it happened like that though x