Anyone get a positive on Dollar Tree before FRER?

Ask4joy

Reaction score
I'm starting to lose my mind...for the last 3 days I have gotten faint positives on Dollar Tree (new choice) tests and vvvf lines on my Internet cheapies (Clinical Guard). I am 12dpo today and did an FRER with FMU and a dollar tree test. Dollar tree had a faint but visible line - FRER had nothing I could see. I thought I was pregnant and I thought FRERs were the most sensitive but now I don't know?

This is what happened to me. I had what I thought was a really reallllllly faint line on a frer but i mean it was barely noticeable so I trashed it bc nobody else saw it. A few days later I went and bought a bunch of those dollar tree test and the first one I got my faint bfp, kept using them
And the lines got darker two days later got a beautiful line on my frer!!!

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing! AF is projected to start tomorrow so we will see. FX!

Yep! Faint BFP on dollar tree tests several days before I ever got it on FRER! Don't waste too much on those expensive tests yet. Give it a few more days. I was addicted to peeing on a stick lol so I used the cheapies before I went broke in FRER. Just confirmed with those!

Yep! Faint BFP on dollar tree tests several days before I ever got it on FRER! Don't waste too much on those expensive tests yet. Give it a few more days. I was addicted to peeing on a stick lol so I used the cheapies before I went broke in FRER. Just confirmed with those!

I think those dollar tree tests are extra sensitive. There are actually two kinds that come in the same box packaging - one has a more narrow tear pack inside and the other is in a wider package inside the box...the one that is in the more narrow package seems to be the most sensitive as I keep getting positives on those and only got vvvf lines on the others. I don't believe FRER picks up 6mlU. I have read the dollar tree brand (new choice) picks up 20mlU but I wouldn't be surprised if it were less!

10Dpo i had really faint line with amazon cheapie and non on frer, then 11dpo amazon cheapie got darker but frer i could barely see a line. 12dpo frer showed a noticable faint line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->