Anyone get Ovulation signs and symptoms?

macydarling

Reaction score
This is a totally random tangent. This past Friday evening (5/2) I had random cramps-ish. They weren't exactly cramps but more of a dull pinching/pulling/ache in the lower abdomen/pelvic area. It didn't last long and was more annoying than anything. I was also bloated that day. We coincidentally BD'd twice that day. (That was the only day we have BD'd this cycle. I know...wife of the year over here but we have both been working crazy overttime!)
Do you think this could have been ovulation? My last AF was 4/18. My cycle length varies but the past 3 mos it has been 26, 28 and 24 days long. I was having trouble finding descriptions of what O pain feels like so I thought I would ask here :) We are trying to take a relaxed approach this month due to me driving myself absolutely nutso the past cycle but I am still curious. Thanks!!

Hey hun, I am pretty sure most people feel ovulation diffrently, if you look up mittelschmerz you might get more information. That is what they call ovulation pain.
I feel ovulation coming on usually, I get dull cramping and the same pinching and pulling feeling. However you can get pains before, during or after, so unfortunately it doesn't indicate when you actually ovulate

According to my O calculations I should be ovulating the 8th through the 10th. Today I am feeling like little sharp/tight/pulling pains on my right side like right in my pelvic area. Where could this pain be coming from.

This is a totally random tangent. This past Friday evening (5/2) I had random cramps-ish. They weren't exactly cramps but more of a dull pinching/pulling/ache in the lower abdomen/pelvic area. It didn't last long and was more annoying than anything. I was also bloated that day. We coincidentally BD'd twice that day. (That was the only day we have BD'd this cycle. I know...wife of the year over here but we have both been working crazy overttime!)
Do you think this could have been ovulation? My last AF was 4/18. My cycle length varies but the past 3 mos it has been 26, 28 and 24 days long. I was having trouble finding descriptions of what O pain feels like so I thought I would ask here :) We are trying to take a relaxed approach this month due to me driving myself absolutely nutso the past cycle but I am still curious. Thanks!!

Hi Macydarling,
My last AF was the same date as yours, and I had o pains around the 2nd of may. Mine feel like sharp twinges and pulling pain but not as bad as AF pains (I get them quite badly) however after I o'd I have been having cramps and the dull backache as well.. its so confusing so I can definitely understand you there. Are you charting with temps or anything? Im not but I have been reading a lot of these forums that it can assist in getting pregnant. Fx'd that you got the eggy. :dust:

Hi Macydarling,
My last AF was the same date as yours, and I had o pains around the 2nd of may. Mine feel like sharp twinges and pulling pain but not as bad as AF pains (I get them quite badly) however after I o'd I have been having cramps and the dull backache as well.. its so confusing so I can definitely understand you there. Are you charting with temps or anything? Im not but I have been reading a lot of these forums that it can assist in getting pregnant. Fx'd that you got the eggy. :dust:

Thanks for the response!! How cool we are on the same schedule. Hopefully cycle wants to be 28 days this month and we caught the egg. Fingers crossed for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->