Anyone get pregnant a couple weeks after D & C??? HELP!!!!!

Hi Animalcracker!

I'm so sorry for your loss! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I also took Hpt tests (just the cheap internet ones) to confirm that myHCG levels were dropping, my doctor also got me to take weekly blood tests until it went to 0 !

Did you get bloods taken?

How long did it take to go to zero?

I am going for bloodwork to see where mine is tomorrow.

Hi Animalcracker!

I'm so sorry for your loss! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I also took Hpt tests (just the cheap internet ones) to confirm that myHCG levels were dropping, my doctor also got me to take weekly blood tests until it went to 0 !

Did you get bloods taken?

I didn't get any bloods taken. I think that if I don't get my period by this Friday (which will be the 4 week mark) I am going to request I get them done. That's a great idea. So it sounds like your hcg levels came down fast? When did they get to 0?

Hi ladies!

Well... On Wednesday Sept 8th they were close to 9000 HCG but they kept doubling so on the day I got my D&C Friday the 10 it was 14,000 +
I went for BW on Sept 17 and it was down to 288 , then on Sept 23, they were down to 29 ....Then I went back again the following week and everything was back to normal! So about 15/16 days and everything was normal! I kept taking Hpt tests and a couple of days after the 29HCG count i got a REALLY negative test!

Hi ladies!

Well... On Wednesday Sept 8th they were close to 9000 HCG but they kept doubling so on the day I got my D&C Friday the 10 it was 14,000 +
I went for BW on Sept 17 and it was down to 288 , then on Sept 23, they were down to 29 ....Then I went back again the following week and everything was back to normal! So about 15/16 days and everything was normal! I kept taking Hpt tests and a couple of days after the 29HCG count i got a REALLY negative test!

I think that's a great idea to get your bloods monitored. So my friend at work told me that after she had her D&C, she got her period 4 weeks later. She said that she was doing the cheap pregnancy tests too and as soon as she got barely a line, that's when she got her period.

I got a really, really - barely there - line this morning. I hope that means i am getting mine really quickly too!

So do you think you got your period? I think you said you had wiped and had seen some pink blood? Did it go away? It very well might be implantation bleeding. How awesome would it be if you were pregnant again!

Nope never got AF yet! There's nothing there now at all! It's been 6DPO (cd 27) !!!! .......... Now it's just the waiting game to see what shows up first, AF or a big fat :bfp:
I've been getting negative hpt tests since around the 23/24 of sept and the :witch: never showed then either!

I hope ur levels are gone down to 0 soooooon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->