Anyone get pregnant after Implanon?

i done a test last week it says no :nope: but i am having cramps and my boobs are very sore . still no period either ,,

Well I will say I had tons of pregnancy symptoms after I had it removed before I got my first period. I was going to call and ask my OB for provera to kick start my cycle but the day I was gonna call, af showed.

been trying since it been out ,,if it is my body going back to normal is a strange feeling ,,

Well I will say I had tons of pregnancy symptoms after I had it removed before I got my first period. I was going to call and ask my OB for provera to kick start my cycle but the day I was gonna call, af showed.

how long do you think before things begin to happen my first child who is 7 now we never had no problems so getting a bit worried

They say it can take up to a year for your cycles to return to normal but I think average is a few months to 6 months. You could always ask ob o prescribe provera to start your period.

I had Implanon and fell pregnant after 3 months, sadly I had a MC but fell pregnant with my son 2 months after.
I then had Nexplanon after my son, I got it out on June 27th and got my :bfp: on my second cycle.

Loads of luck ladies:hugs:

They say it can take up to a year for your cycles to return to normal but I think average is a few months to 6 months. You could always ask ob o prescribe provera to start your period.

it frustrating because i only have one ovary and tube due to ovarian cancer in 2009 but the doctors say you can still concieve it very confusing:wacko: and since i had implant then taken out my body gone a bit crazy ,and can you ask for that or do they just prescribe it if they think its best ,,im very frustrated as i got it into my head it never happen again for number two ,,im feeling down

I had the implanon in for 3 years I had horrible mood swings to the point that my husband is now considered a saint for staying with me I have now had the implanon removed for a little over 3 years and haven't gotten pregnant yet I don't know for sure that its the fault of implanon but I'm not saying it isn't anyone else in my shoes

Obviously I have no personal insight into what you're going through but when I was researching getting pregnant after Implanon, I saw several people post that it caused them unexplained infertility :/ Have you been to your OB to check-up on hormone levels, ultrasounds of your ovaries/uterus/etc?

I had a Horrendous phantom pregnancy while on Implanon and got it removed Sept of 2012. I started having periods again in November of that year and thought the phantom preg meant I couldn't have more children so used no protection. I got pregnant in February of 2014, so 17 months after removal.

I had mine removed, after 4 years, on November 8th. Got my BFP, at just over 7 weeks pregnant, on January 4th so I fell very quickly - before I'd had a period :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->