Anyone get pregnant after M/C without AF?

ROSSLOUN

TTC #1 after m/c 1/1/10
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

just curious did anyone get pregnant staight after m/c without getting your period?

I had an early m/c recently, am ttc again and am interested in how common it is!

Thanks xx

I did get my BFP this time with no AF inbetween mc and BFP.

It does happen before it was 4 cycles and then 2 cycles

Hope that helps.

Hi there!
Sorry for your loss. We lost our baby on December 16, 2009 and no AF now.. I tested last week, negative tests. This week, tested in morning and 3 at night- all different days- ALL POSITIVE!! So there definitely is hope that you can get pregnant this cycle.

I am also pg straight after natural m/c with no af. I m/c on 24th Oct and got BFP on 20th Nov.

yep i too got my :bfp: staright after m/c. miscarried on 7/11/09 and :bfp: on 29/12/09
it can and does happen good luck xxxx

I did!

Miscarriage ended Dec 1st, concieved Dec 26th and now the little one is here!

me i mced on nov 1st 09, bfp 8th jan 2010 but had pregnancy symptoms alot around xmas time

no af and im now almost 9 weeks pregnant

:hugs: and :dust: and a good luck :)

I had one AF after MMC but due to choice, then concieved again straight after. Fingers crossed this is my time :) Good luck! :dust:

Yeah I have still a bit worried but my digital has moved on today so things seem to be going ok. I had a chemical/mc on the 17th dec got my bfp on the 14th jan.

hey, yer i have, i have a MC on 22nd november and tested postive on xmas day, so no AF. hard to know when i conceived though bcuz you cant tell when u ovulated. by the date of the MC i would be 9 weeks but im 7+4 by the scan, so the dates do vary sometimes xxx

Yes, I had a miscarriage 30th November, BFP on the 31st January. Also with my youngest I had a miscarriage in Feb, then 3 weeks later a BFP.

Thanks ladies for all the replies!!

I'm going to test tomorrow - 10dpo so fingers crossed, we'll see what happens!! xx

Yes, me I have just found out today I'm pregnant exactly 4 weeks after my last M/C!

i did. i had a m/c in jan 2004 and got pregnant straight after that with no af in between.

I mc on 29th Dec, no AF & am pregnant now. Hope all goes well for you.

Yup...super early m/c, maybe 5 weeks, no af, and now pregnant with two!:happydance:

Ok..I should also add, that they are fraternal, and I just popped two eggs, which runs in the fam..

My fingers are crossed for you!

Its very early days for me.....

Good Luck Hon!

hello- me too. I had a mc dec 2009 at 9 weeks. Got pg straight away with no af and am now about 5-6 weeks. So far all seems well.
I don't see MW for another week and no scans on nhs till 12wks :( Got to go private if I want to see bubs beforehand xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->