Anyone get pregnant after M/C without AF?

I did have AF but through choice, DH and I simply didn't feel ready to TTC again until I had one and I caught in that cycle, 4.5 weeks after my natural mc.

I mc on the 26th Nov, got my bfp today 3+ pregnant xxx

I was wondering this too...I was gona take a break from TTC this month, but the more I think about it, the more I dont want to..glad to see you all got urs straight away!!!

this thread has give me alot of hope just really hope it doesnt take aslong as it did 10-12months!!!plz god i hope nt.thanx girls really gd thread xxx

yes i had my angel baby girl 4th feb 09, had 2 periods, miscarried in april, got straight preg again, miscarried at end of may at 6 weeks, no period then pregnant in june, and 28 weeks now xx

Yup, I m/c at 6 weeks on 7th Jan, and got my bfp on 3rd Feb, 4 weeks later. When we were thinking of trying again without a break I read loads of stories from ladies on here who have gone on to have very healthy pregnancies without waiting for af.

:dust: to everyone

Hello, I am due around 2/10/10 but unsure of dates because i m/c our angel on 12/12/09 with no period in between!
Hope everyone has sticky babys xxx

Hi,
I MC on 31st Dec and and got my BFP a week ago without AF.
Just hope this one sticks around......

Hi, I had MC on 1st Jan and got BFP on 31st Jan with no AF.

Hi ladies,

just curious did anyone get pregnant staight after m/c without getting your period?

I had an early m/c recently, am ttc again and am interested in how common it is!

Thanks xx

yes I miscarried on october 22nd..and I'm now 16 1.2 weeks with no cycle in between

My Dr. recommended not to get pregnant for at least 3-6 months after MC. I lost a second one a few weeks after :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->