Anyone get pregnant using preseed?

babyfromgod

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if anyone conceived using preseed? I may try it next month as i dont think i get enough EWCM

I know many people that have but every one has had a chemical pregnancy. Myself included. I'd recommend Conceive Plus above Pre Seed.
It does more than Pre Seed does, it aids conception as well as being sperm friendly.
Good luck :) x

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone conceived using preseed? I may try it next month as i dont think i get enough EWCM

I did not but I have heard it worked for quite a few people. I ordered it almost a year ago when I was TTC and It didnt work for me. My husband also didnt like the feel of it. I get barely ANY EWCM. Its not the consistency that people say its supposed to be. I talked to a nurse about it and she said, as long as it YOUR wettest day or days of the month your ovulating. Everyone isnt text book.

Well I started taking Clomid which is known to dry up your CM amd VOILA i got pregnant. With BARELY any EWCM. So anything could happen. Good luck

i used samsar conceive plus available from boots chemist, and it worked for me

I used preseed a couple of the nights I was fertile and egg whites on others and conceived. Not sure if preseed or egg whites helped, but they didn't hurt.

Thanks ladies i did manage to get pregnant but miscarried so i guess i can get pregnant. I am just being impatient but i might try conceive plus this month, i guess it can't hurt

I used preseed last time and got pregnant but sadly miscarried. I didn't use anything this time.

I used pre-seed for the first time and got pregnant and didn't have a chemical. I didn't use loads, just enough for the bd-ing to be nice and easy iykwim x

I used preseed last time (ectopic but completely not related to that). This time we used Zestica since it was on offer at accessdiagnostics and it worked, its meant to help with sperm mobility too!

I used pre-seed for a good 6 month when OH & I were TTC but it didn't help with getting pregnant. I'm one of those people that has barely any CM so was surprised when i did conceived with my twins using nothing. Sadly, they died at 16 weeks gestation, but we got pregnant again this time. I thought i was out as i had mostly dry days on the month we were TTC. Goodluck to you xxx

i used the internal with applicators and no luck...so switched to external...cant quite remember what that version is called...just to ease things a wee bit;)and it did the trick!x

Yup, 1st and second time I used it we concieved :)

We used it for the first time this month and so far so good. I got pregnant 4 times last year without it but lost them all. Good luck

I used egg white, it supposed to work well too. And take Robittussin three times a day for the 5 days you think you are most fertile, it helps your cervical mucus to be more slippery.
alaskanwhitecocoa

Attachments

• th_1-07-10-1.gif
    th_1-07-10-1.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 151
Hi im trying preseed for the first time this month and we have been ttc for 7months i just think its worth a try. So give a go and good luck x

I used Preseed, and got pregnant the first time using it. I am currently 13 1/2 weeks pregnant, and all seems to be going well. This makes pregnancy number 7 for me, and I have one DD that is 7. All the others ended in miscarraiges, and two chemicals back to back without using Preseed.

I got my first ever bfp this month after 2 years ttc probably thanks to using preseed for the first time. I am 6 weeks, so very early but so worried about all the things I keep Reading about people who say they mc and suspect it cos of preseed. I am turning into a nervous wreck, I just can't wait til first scan in 6 weeks x

I just bought mine at walgreens along with some instead cups :) My hubby and i have been trying for a while now and this cycle where gonna give it all we got... Im taking prenatal vitamin,metformin,clomid and preseed along with the instead cups after intercourse :) GOODLUCK TO ALL! Hope you recieve your little bundle of joy :)

i used the one from boots its the same kinda thing i have next to no CM thats why i used it i had been trying for over 6 months without it the 1st month i used it i got pregnant that one ended in a chemical but the very next month i got pregnant again and things r going well :) good luck

After 3 months of trying we used preseed and robitussin....got the BFP the first month!:happydance: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->