Anyone get pregnant using preseed?

Hubby and i had tried to concieve for 8 months with no luck... We decided to use preseed. The first month didnt take... but the second month did :) After 10 months of trying... our baby is finally on the way.

We TTC for almost a year ( we used IUI to conceive our last baby due to low sperm count)
I decided to try pre seed, just because and BAM first month we conceived.. and we only used it / DTD once the whole cycle :happydance:

I thought I didn't have any ewcm, but here I am in first tri! We did use preseed but only as a lubricant. I didn't insert it with the little syringes or anything like that.

why do u need preseed if ur already pregnant ? x

yes the first time we tried preseed we got pregnant and i am over 9 weeks pregnant. :) we had been trying since dec 2010 and got pregnant natrually in feb then had an early mc. good luck it is always good to try.

I'm so thankful I bought preseed and softcups. I am the happiest person alive. After trying for almost a year since a mc,
It worked for me!!!!!

next cycle I do believe I will be trying preseed.... so it looks like most of you would recommend it? I have been trying almost a yr :(

I used pressed and got pregnant that month. I am now 10 weeks and baby is perfect. I know others who had low ewcm and preseed was just what they needed to help them get pregnant.

im almost at the end and will be meeting my baby soon thanks to preseed :)

last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage no preseed this pregnancy used preseed but completely cut out all alcohol which gave me stacks on ewcm so not sure what factor it was conceive plus never worked for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->