Anyone get really anxious/excited?!

B

BumbleBabybee

I'm ttc #2 with a one year old DD already and I'm on CD 9. This is our first month back at it and I'm getting so anxious in preparation that I can't think about anything else! I'm not really scared as I feel more prepared this time around just overall anxious and excited. I conceived first try last time and I don't think that will happen again this time but it's all very unknown! Baby dust to you all!!!

Me too. We are ttc #3 and this is the first cycle so really frustraited waiting for AF to finish. After waiting 18 months to start ttc it feels like everything is dragging by sooooooooo slowly! I concieved all 3 of my other pregnancies very quickly and miscarried twice so I am extremely anxious that's this time it will take forever to happen or I will have another MC but so excited to finally start trying.

Good luck!!! All of the unknowns are very hard. My last pregnancy I was a wreck and I promised myself I would enjoy it more this time. I'm already getting anxious and I haven't even O'ed yet so I'm considering putting it off until I can get my act together…unless of course this is a normal feeling! I just don't know why I start feeling like this out of nowhere when it comes to pregnancy lol. I hope you get a sticky bean very soon!!!

I'm the same! DS was a surprise now were ttc #2 after 5 years :/ I'm really excited and can't think about anything else either, but I've been on bcp and have withdrawal bleed at the mo, then need to wait for AF and I have no idea how long that will be! I don't think it's possible to ovulate before then... Although if anyone knows different please let me know! So yeah I feel ya, just want to do this! Lol

Nope your feelings are the same as mine! i have a one year old little boy and its all i can think about after having to wait so long to try again baby dust to you xx

I'm the same! DS was a surprise now were ttc #2 after 5 years :/ I'm really excited and can't think about anything else either, but I've been on bcp and have withdrawal bleed at the mo, then need to wait for AF and I have no idea how long that will be! I don't think it's possible to ovulate before then... Although if anyone knows different please let me know! So yeah I feel ya, just want to do this! Lol

My first pregnancy was straight after coming off combined pill to ttc without Af first and third was whilst I was on the pill. A lot take 4-6 months to settle and ovulate but it can happen sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->