Anyone get very late bfp on hpt???

Autumnflower

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Its been a while since ive been on here. With the holidays etc I was so busy my dh and I have put baby making on hold. The last few months we have been very casual about it. My cycles have always been 29-31 days. Ive never missed a period in my whole life. Last month we dtd several times around ov. It wasn't planned that way it just happened lol. Anyways December flew by and I realized I was late for my period. CD 1 was on Dec. 2nd so I am now on CD 37! When I realized I was late I took an hpt and got a bfn (this was CD 34). I haven't tested since then. I'm hoping to hold out until the weekeend because the tests are expensive and I dont have any pregnancy symptoms. For the last week I've had a heavy feeling in my uterus (feels like I'm about to get my period at any minute) but absolutely no cramps (which I always get). Sometimes I think ive gotten it and then i check and nope just regular wetness (sorry tmi). Any who, I'm getting really annoyed just waiting a found for AF to show. I just don't think I'm pregnant because it surely would have been bfp on CD 34 if I was. I know I should test again but i dont want to waste a test just to get af a day later lol. So frustrating!*

Anyone else have a similar experience? Or maybe went from bfn to bfp late in the game?*

Thanks ladies!!

I did with my second I was 5 weeks pregnant (going by LMP) when we found out, I had ovulated really late.

Hi ladies!

Its been a while since ive been on here. With the holidays etc I was so busy my dh and I have put baby making on hold. The last few months we have been very casual about it. My cycles have always been 29-31 days. Ive never missed a period in my whole life. Last month we dtd several times around ov. It wasn't planned that way it just happened lol. Anyways December flew by and I realized I was late for my period. CD 1 was on Dec. 2nd so I am now on CD 37! When I realized I was late I took an hpt and got a bfn (this was CD 34). I haven't tested since then. I'm hoping to hold out until the weekeend because the tests are expensive and I dont have any pregnancy symptoms. For the last week I've had a heavy feeling in my uterus (feels like I'm about to get my period at any minute) but absolutely no cramps (which I always get). Sometimes I think ive gotten it and then i check and nope just regular wetness (sorry tmi). Any who, I'm getting really annoyed just waiting a found for AF to show. I just don't think I'm pregnant because it surely would have been bfp on CD 34 if I was. I know I should test again but i dont want to waste a test just to get af a day later lol. So frustrating!*

Anyone else have a similar experience? Or maybe went from bfn to bfp late in the game?*

Thanks ladies!!

I am in the exactly same boat as you at the moment. So fingers crossed for us both

You could have ovulated late/implanted late. My hcg was 10 on day of missed period. I'm not even sure how the IC registered it lol

Thanks everyone! Its now CD 38 and still no AF. Had some mild cramping last night and thought for sure AF was coming but nothing and now the cramps are completely gone. I still don't feel pregnant in any way other than my boobs have been very sore the last week (but that happens before AF also...). This is definitely the strangest cycle ive ever had! I almost caved and tested today but I stopped myself. I really don't want to waste a frer if AF is just around the corner plus i hate bfns.

Kmpreston, thats great i really hope this is our month! When do you plan on testing?

Thanks everyone! Its now CD 38 and still no AF. Had some mild cramping last night and thought for sure AF was coming but nothing and now the cramps are completely gone. I still don't feel pregnant in any way other than my boobs have been very sore the last week (but that happens before AF also...). This is definitely the strangest cycle ive ever had! I almost caved and tested today but I stopped myself. I really don't want to waste a frer if AF is just around the corner plus i hate bfns.

Kmpreston, thats great i really hope this is our month! When do you plan on testing?

I can't stop testing and nothing! Hold out as long as you can I say! I'm wondering if the cramping I had last weekend might have been O

CD 39.... Itching to test!!! I'm being super pessimistic today and don't think I'm pregnant. Will test tomorrow and if bfn then I'll be making a doctors appt to find out what is going on with my body. Wish AF would just show up and get this cycle over with!! Unless I'm preggers and then yippee! But I'm not holding my breath, there's no way I'mthat lucky. Sorry for the rant just having a miserable day :(

Haha that's a whoops! Copy and pasted the wrong thing! Ignore that..

Yes please update?
Im in the same boat being nearly 5 weeks with still bfn but everything points to being pregnant, hoping the best for you!

Sorry everyone! I ended up getting AF on CD 40! Just glad the cycle was over finally. I hope everyone here gets their bfps! Don't lose hope you aren't out until AF shows! :)

I am currently cd44 with confirmed ovulation via temps and luteal progesterone levels. I have very consistent 28 day cycles and have never been this late before. I had BFN on an emergency room blood test on cd41. (The ER visit was due to the worst migraine I've ever had in my life.) I am still having some mild pregnancy symptoms. I would be 6 weeks + 2 days today. Very confused and scared that something is wrong either with me or the possible pregnancy. HCG should be showing by now, especially on a blood test right?

Tattyofroses try not to get too stressed, I know its difficult because it's always in the back of your mind not knowing. That's definitely the worst part, the not knowing. I'm sure everything will be okay! It could be a late bfp or just a very late period, keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->