anyone getting a wee bit possesed about babies

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
the last few days ive done nothing but think of babies and what it would be like to have LO. i feel as if im going crazy :wacko:

Don't worry I get like that all the time, I just keep thinking about the day I get married and the evening is going to be no holes barred TTC! :wohoo: So exicted. I've even been thinking about what we are going to buy, where we are going to put it. :wacko: I feel mad sometimes.

Oh yes, i have picked out the pram i want, how i want babys bedroom the lot

I think I am going a little to far as I think its upsetting me too much. I had better take a break and really make a conscious effort to keep my mind on other things.

Yes, you're not alone. You just have to try and fill your days with something that takes your mind off it.

I wish we could fast forward time :blush:

Yep I'm right here with you girls - seriously :wacko: and feel for my DH. He's being getting the brunt of my frustrations (well it is his fault we're WTT and not TTC!)

Like lozzy said - I even have the room babys room planned out! ARGH

im going through the same thing. My bf and i have picked out names and i know exactly how i want my baby room lol i drive him crazy..

Yes, you're not alone. You just have to try and fill your days with something that takes your mind off it.

I wish we could fast forward time :blush:

i could try but it mite be a little hard for me,i work with cute (except when theyre crying lol)little babies 5 days a week!!!!

Babies on the brain here! Hubby and I discussed agreed a start date for TTC so I've been a woman posessed all weekend LOL!

I'm in the same boat, it's now got to the point where I couldn't get to sleep the other night until 2:30am cause all that was going through my mind was planning out a baby's nursery! Starting to think it's getting a bit too much for me now and I'm going crazy!!!

I'm in the same boat, it's now got to the point where I couldn't get to sleep the other night until 2:30am cause all that was going through my mind was planning out a baby's nursery! Starting to think it's getting a bit too much for me now and I'm going crazy!!!

ooooh not just me then! I lie awake at night thinking about it all... something I can't get out of my head is breast feeding :wacko:

I've only been really broody for about 4 months, and I'm starting to think the 2.5 year wait we agreed will push me over the edge - might have to take a step back from it all soon... I wish my DH would let me get a pet!

It's horrible isn't it! I guess Its a little easier for me now, as I'm off the pill and we aren't using contraception, so technically it could happen for me at some point in the near future, but on the other hand that's tipped me over the edge into barmy land even more! Now I WANT to be pregnant every day and can't get it off my mind!

Oooh what pet would you like? I have a dog! She's mad!!!

What are we like ay!

I couldn't sleep last night either - working out if I could afford to go back to work or not! It turns out it would be just worth it - net profit of £160 per month LOL!

LOL harldy seems worth it does it becca! I know I could only afford to be off for 18 weeks unless hubby becomes a house husband! ;)

I'd love a dog, but hub doesnt like any form of animal! never had a pet in his life, and isn't comfortable around any animals - took him months to get used to my mums cat and even then he didn't actually like her! We use the withdrawel method, and have done successfully for 2 years... but it just make sme like you said, a little more crazy and hoping for an oopsie!

awww we're nuts! totally loopy! :wacko:

Beccad - I've been having that same conversation with myself this last month! Working out what maternity pay I would get, how many weeks I could have off, who could look after little one, what hours would I could change to suit the baby lifestyle! All that and I'm nowhere near having a baby!!! (**hides in the mental corner**)

Mushmouth - just looked at your signature tickers, well done on the 13lb weight loss... and I love the saying 'while waiting there's no harm in watching'!!

Thank you! it was 15lb but I put 2 back on whilst away with work! shocking!

and there is no harm - except the mental issues! lol, I know I was extra crazy this weekend because I ovulated! poor hubby!

hehe the poor men to have some crazy issues to put up with don't they! But in reality they don't know how lucky they are!

Maternity pay is the reason we're waiting to be honest. I only started my current job in November, although when I started I was fully up for waiting a couple of years before ttcing, but the broody fairy has suddenly caught me! The maternity pay is great, but I can't be pregnant before July or I won't qualify. I obviously get the full year off everyone is entitled to, but my company will give me full pay for the first six months :happydance: So definitely worth hanging on a bit :thumbup:

Hubby earns enough to cover the bills, mortgage and so on, so we'd be ok if I didn't go back to work. Of course I might want to go back to work!

oh yes, all the time. Its hard not to when you know you can't have one yet.

FairyDust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->