anyone getting a wee bit possesed about babies

Its really nice to know that I am not the only one who dreams about their future LO. Its all I have been thinking about lately. I should have my mind focused on school....but its not there...LOL.

Maternity pay is the reason we're waiting to be honest. I only started my current job in November, although when I started I was fully up for waiting a couple of years before ttcing, but the broody fairy has suddenly caught me! The maternity pay is great, but I can't be pregnant before July or I won't qualify. I obviously get the full year off everyone is entitled to, but my company will give me full pay for the first six months :happydance: So definitely worth hanging on a bit :thumbup:

Hubby earns enough to cover the bills, mortgage and so on, so we'd be ok if I didn't go back to work. Of course I might want to go back to work!

wow, that is well worth waiting for! I only get full pay for 3 weeks, and then 90% for 6 weeks! so it kinda sucks for me!!! :growlmad:

I also feel just a little bit obsessed my OH has taken to commenting on it's all i talk about :( woops!

It's not going to happen for a couple of years yet but i like to plan hahaha!

I also feel just a little bit obsessed my OH has taken to commenting on it's all i talk about :( woops!

It's not going to happen for a couple of years yet but i like to plan hahaha!

I've had that said! lol, I soon shut up though - To him anyway! thats what u girls are for!

I'm the same here, babies on the brain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->