Anyone gonna ttc january 2010?

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
Just wanted to see who I'd be in ttc with? :)

Hi! Moi :) There's a few of us... here's the list!
https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/106876-waiting-try-conceive-list.html

Hi girls, just came in for a visit from the TTC forum.

I hope yous don't think i'm being too nosey (and don't have to tell me if yous don't want) but why are yous waiting untill January?

Yous must be very excited because Jan will be here VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will starting in January also, we decided to wait until then as thought it would be a lovely way to bump start the year!....:haha have been tempted just to start trying now but its not that long away now anyway....:winkwink:

hi, i'll be ttc january 2010. I get my Implanon removed on the 2nd of december (under 3 weeks:happydance:), so unless i get a lovely x-mas present (which would be FAB! but probably unlikely) then its more likely to be january onwards. All so exciting!! Think i'm driving DH potty with it all :laugh2:

Lisa

hi booth,ive seen you posting in the lion cubs,we are gonna actively start in jan,but if it happens before thats cool

I hope yous don't think i'm being too nosey (and don't have to tell me if yous don't want) but why are yous waiting untill January?

I'm waiting until then because DH says I have to :lol:

Not long to go now though :happydance:

I will be TTC for baby number 3. I look forward to getting to know you all.xxx

Hi all...ooh this is my first post in the WTT forum!:blush:

Me and DH were all set to having one go at TTC this month (after feeling broody for years!) and now he seems to have changed his mind :dohh:. So unless I fall pregnant with the one attempt we've had (TMI sorry) then I'll be joining you guys in Jan! Keep telling myself that its not so much longer, but was so looking forward to maybe getting a BFP before xmas. Now I just keep thinking at least I can have a drink over xmas and new year :flower:

Fingers crossed to all of us for 2010!

Just wanted to see who I'd be in ttc with? :)

HI THERE
im waiting until jan 2010 as i have just had a miscarriage last week and feel its best to wait until jan so to get my body back to routine, even though its not far away it still seems ages to wait. -x-

Ooooh i might be joining you :yipee: If i manage to change my wedding date :lol:

I'm in for January. My hubby is away at training until January 11 so we'll be starting as soon as we're together again!!

I'm waiting until then because DH says I have to :lol:

Not long to go now though :happydance:

I'm waiting till then because DH says I have to, too!
Stupid men...just joking.

Sign me up. We're waiting til January cuz OH was out of town during December O. :wacko:

i'm hoping to start ttc the end of jan but if not it'll be the end of feb:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->