Anyone good at working out dates??

Muma22princes

Reaction score
Its nothing important so to speak just something thats been bothering me and ive been curious about since we got our due date.

My last period was sometime the beginning of Sept ( i think....., i was still breastfeeding my youngest so they were still a lil hit and miss) I tended to always starts on the 1st on the month irreguardless as to whether it was a 30/31 day months. Annnnyways. My cycles were as i said 30/31 days ish. Now i didnt come on at the beginning of October so i tested. Negative. We were trying so we had alll our fingers crossed. Nothing happened and i tested and tested. Still all negative but no period. Finally got a positive on about the 13/14th of October. We were thrilled. I was given the due date of 16th July. Im just curious as to what happened to that missing period, when do u think i conceived considering i didnt get a + til 13th/14th October and is my due date accurate?? At my 1st scan the dates differed from the dates i gave them by 2 weeks. When i went for my 20 weeks scan they said he was measuring about a week or so ahead of what i 'should' be. Sooo maybe my dates were a bit more accurate if you get me???

Annnyways none of it is that important its just me busy sat here doing nothing on maternity time with too much time to think ha ha But if any of you girls are gud at that kinda thing id love to know wat u think??

thaaank you x

im really not sure hun but if it helps i got my positive result around the same time as you

i got my last peiod that started on 17th sept i think i conceived at end of sept or early oct time

im 3 weeks ahead of you in your ticker but i had a 28 day cycle so i dont know if that makes a difference?

like you said...you were breastfeeding so you could have just skipped your period at the start of oct or maybe you just ovulated later than usual

6th of august if you go from the 1st september....

i missed 1 period and it said i wasnt pregnant missed another period and a faint line came up but i was pregnant from the first missd

I think the scan date is prob quite accurate I got my positive on the 12th Nov and I'm 33 weeks today I think you are about 37 weeks?

thanks girls, its weird how it all works out isnt it. Like i said its nothing toooooo major lil munchkin will come when hes ready its just something thats been puzzling me whilst ive been thinking about it with too much time on my hands ha ha i wont be saying THAT for too much longer tho ha ha

My due date is the same as yours. I had my last period on 5th October and usually have 32 day cycles. I didn't get my +ve test til early november so I'd imagine you'd be due a bit before me probably.

ahhhh see it just doesnt make sense ha ha thanks Essie - its nice to 'compare' with someone and it def puts me due just before you. Like i said i got my + on the 13/14th of oct for certain cuz its youngests birthday on the 16th of october and thats the day i told my oh. Originally i had 2nd July as a 'possible' edd then that changed to the 16th july. However at later scans i was measuring at least a week (nigh on 2 weeks) bigger than i 'should' be with the edd of 16th. eeek!! All this 'ifs', 'buts', 'maybes' lol with my other 2 children i was bang on with dates. Literally when i went for my scans it was literally a day or 2 out from what i said but with this 1 when they said 2 weeks less i was somewhat confused ha ha Ahhh like i said he'll come when hes ready but in this heat mummy wouldnt mind it being 'slightly' earlier lil man ;) ha ha (my other 2 were 2 and 3 days 'overdue' so not holding my breather ha ha althou with the date confusion u never kno ;) lol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->