Anyone got a scan on 1st Oct?

Can I? I've got a scan on the 27th? They have dated me about 8 weeks then but I think I'll be about 9. Feel like I've been waiting 1,000 years!!

Is this your first?

I have mine on the 2nd. I have has one already, but the anxiety about the second is going to undo me for sure.

I've got mine on 1st!! what times yours?? mines 2:30 xx

close i got mine on the 30th we can wait it out together

I've got a 7 week scan on the 30th! I'm so impatient! How are you ladies feeling?

ooooo I have my dating scan on Oct 1st! I can't wait! :flower:

I've got a 7 week scan on the 30th! I'm so impatient! How are you ladies feeling?

it's so nerve wracking / exciting!! I had a scan when I was ment to be 8 wks but measured 6, saw a fluttering little hb though so its all good. My midwife still thinks I should've been around 8 so guess time will tell!! how are you??
:hugs:

Im oct 2nd. But ill only be 8 weeks 3 days. How far will you be?

Thanks everyone, how exciting! I will be 12+3 give or take a bit. This is my second my son is three :)
Im doing pretty good atm, really feeling much better than last time (refusing to let this worry me). My scan is at 9.20, Im so grateful - afternoon scans are just torture!! Esp if you're trying not to pee too much

mine is 1st October at 4pm lol what a long wait!

i can't wait! x

Mine's on the 1st too at 11.30! We seem to be literally at exactly the same stage Moomin - i'm due (unless they say otherwise at the scan) on 12th April! When are you due? x

it's so nerve wracking / exciting!! I had a scan when I was ment to be 8 wks but measured 6, saw a fluttering little hb though so its all good. My midwife still thinks I should've been around 8 so guess time will tell!! how are you??
:hugs:

It really is nerve-wracking! Glad to hear that you measured early and things were still ok. I had an early scan at 5 weeks and the gestational sac measured 4w1d so I'm extremely nervous. Odd though because I know I was 5 weeks and CB digi said 3+ around that time. Measurements taken at the scan correlate with a 4w6d sac though so trying to just assume doc's dates were off. Hoping the 7 week scan is more reassuring. I'm feeling fairly well, fatigue and indigestion more days than not, but nothing too bad. How are you?

Mine's on the 1st too at 11.30! We seem to be literally at exactly the same stage Moomin - i'm due (unless they say otherwise at the scan) on 12th April! When are you due? x

Just the same, 12th April :D is this your first? I am already swaying between being super excited and a bit nervous, can't believe i haven't even thrown up once this time!

I have mine on the 2nd. I have has one already, but the anxiety about the second is going to undo me for sure.

Mine is also on the 2nd! it will be my 12 week scan..normally i wouldnt have another until 20 weeks :)cry:) but i opted for a test that incorporates blood work and the US at 12 weeks for Nuchal thickness, measurements, etc...it will be right before my parents come out to visit, and the pictures from it are the ones we are going to stick in the inside lid of the cake that we have for my birthday that will say something like "we're expecting! happy birthday april 2014" or "congrats grandma and grandpa!" :happydance:

I give you ladies props for being able to wait so long for a scan! I have had 2 already, one at 7w3d and the other at 9w1d due to bleeding. But I do have my next appt on Oct. 1st which I'm hoping will get another scan to check on the bleed I had and of course to see baby again!

Do you ladies have the option now to do a blood test around 11weeks along with an NT scan for abnormalities and to check for gender?? This is something new I was offered (I'm in the US) and I'm SO excited to find out gender early!!

Good luck to everyone, can't wait to see your scans!

Mine is also on the 2nd! it will be my 12 week scan..normally i wouldnt have another until 20 weeks :)cry:) but i opted for a test that incorporates blood work and the US at 12 weeks for Nuchal thickness, measurements, etc...it will be right before my parents come out to visit, and the pictures from it are the ones we are going to stick in the inside lid of the cake that we have for my birthday that will say something like "we're expecting! happy birthday april 2014" or "congrats grandma and grandpa!" :happydance:

That is such a cute idea! I wanted to wait till my SIL came into town to tell her personally of number 2, but DH is so impatient and couldn't wait...so we wrote 'Big Brother' on DS's belly and did a FaceTime session with the SIL. lol

I give you ladies props for being able to wait so long for a scan! I have had 2 already, one at 7w3d and the other at 9w1d due to bleeding. But I do have my next appt on Oct. 1st which I'm hoping will get another scan to check on the bleed I had and of course to see baby again!

Do you ladies have the option now to do a blood test around 11weeks along with an NT scan for abnormalities and to check for gender?? This is something new I was offered (I'm in the US) and I'm SO excited to find out gender early!!

Good luck to everyone, can't wait to see your scans!

I dont know if theyll check gender at mine, but im having the Ultrascreen, which is the other things you mentioned...so maybe they do check that, i dont know...i would be excited to see, but i still have reservations, apparently they called my nephew a girl until he was born, uhhh...surprise! :haha: But, then again, he is 17 now, so im sure the technology has gotten better

That is such a cute idea! I wanted to wait till my SIL came into town to tell her personally of number 2, but DH is so impatient and couldn't wait...so we wrote 'Big Brother' on DS's belly and did a FaceTime session with the SIL. lol

This is our first, and my mom has been hinting for years about us having kids (my brother has three already) so she will probably cry, if not keel over in a faint... :dohh:

Haha the cake idea is super cute, my family and inlaws are miserable Scots so we will probably just tell them, i actually sent my mum a text how awful!

Ours is just for nt, they don't tell you the gender - many hospitals here won't even tell you gender at 20 week scan boo hiss!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->