Anyone got a scan on 1st Oct?

Mine's on the 1st too at 11.30! We seem to be literally at exactly the same stage Moomin - i'm due (unless they say otherwise at the scan) on 12th April! When are you due? x

Just the same, 12th April :D is this your first? I am already swaying between being super excited and a bit nervous, can't believe i haven't even thrown up once this time!

It is my first yes! So excited!

Up untl this week I was only excited but I think as it gets further on the nerves are starting to kick in and the reality is so...... real!

Is this your second? x

We are the coolest!
Yeah my son is three, Im WAY more excited this time, i was just so nervous last time and unsure of what to expect. Trying to control myself until after scan we were so lucky conceiving quickly and having a good pregnancy i don't want to get cocky this time (well measured pregnancy logic!)

My first prenatal appt is October 1st, I will be around 8 weeks but I believe they will do a dating ultrasound. Im so excited/ nervous, I hope hope hope everything will be normal!

Good luck jordiedoll, it looks like you've had a rough time so far x x

Good luck jordiedoll, it looks like you've had a rough time so far x x

Thank you! :) I have high hopes for this one! Especially since morning sickness has been kicking my butt for the past week. Must be a good sign, right!? Happy & healthy pregnancy to you, and everyone else on the thread as well! :)

hello, can I join? :flower: :blush:
my dating scan is 2nd Oct. I will be 12 + 1. very exciting!
Had to have a scan at scan at 6 weeks and we scan the heartbeat! :cloud9:
I'm a little nervous though as I have read so much about MMC etc. However, for now I am pregnant and cant wait to see the baby! I really hope the next week or so goes quickly for all of us! :thumbup:

Welcome :D i have to gay first tri has absolutely flown by for me so far, until today winning started thinking ooh just a week to go! Mistake! I think its super easy to get worried about stuff but tbh there's not much you can do but hang on and wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->