Anyone got an iPad?

LPF

Reaction score
I really want one!!

I love my iPhone so I know I'll love the iPad! Dh said we could buy one for us to share - is it something shareable?!?! I could never share my iPhone or kindle!!

Any reviews?

OH got one... He hardly uses it because I steal it :haha:

I love it, the only thing that annoys me is the sites that need flash, especially when im looking for something :dohh:

Not easy to share then lol!!!

My husband and I share, altho I mostly have it. I agree with the flash player.

i barely use mine because i have an iphone 4s. honestly its not well used if you have an iphone!

I had both the ipad 1 and 2, didn't like them much. Now have the ASUS Eee pad transformer and it's 1000x better!

https://uk.asus.com/Eee/Eee_Pad/Eee_Pad_Transformer_TF101/

I use mine all the time only thing I turn the pc on for now is photos or word docs, all general browsing I do on here it's so handy. There's less apps than an I phone it'd use is predominantly web browsing I'd say, only negative I agree is flash

we have one i use it more than hubby, there is an app called i swifter that you can use to watch videos etc that require flash.

My OH has an advent vega. Cheaper than the ipad and just as good.

I'm happy with my iphone :)

I really want one!!

I love my iPhone so I know I'll love the iPad! Dh said we could buy one for us to share - is it something shareable?!?! I could never share my iPhone or kindle!!

Any reviews?

I am getting one for Christmas :)

I have one, OH gets to have a play now and again but not very often. I love my Ipad :)

They are really smart. If all you do is write e-mails and surf then you will love it..:)

Ooooh now I want one even more!! Ive got an iPhone 4 so I know I'll love it! Can I afford it tho?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->