anyone got pregnant after a mc concieved on clomid and fell naturally

susan123

Reaction score
hi

im 2days into a suspected miscarrage , been bleeding 2days now i would of been 5+4 today.. passed a blob of something yesterday and have to go for more bloods 2moro

has anyone ever got pregnant naturally after they 1st concieved on clomid but mc

Maybe!

I had a CP on the 29th June and bled on and off for 3 weeks. The HPT's got lighter and lighter until nothing. Today i have what looks like the start of a BFP. Theres definately a line there so i guess in answer to your question is yes if this is indeed a BFP.

Dont know when i O'd but only DTD once which was last Sunday.

Sorry for your loss hun. Its still pretty raw here for me as well.

:hugs:

sorry for your loss too wouldnt wish this on anyone....

when you say cp? what is cp..... i hope the bleeding soon stops.. did you have to have a d&c i hope i dont have to go through that aswell... just dont know what to do with myself

before my periods i always got mid cycle bleeding and before periods too im convinced its all down to hormones and docs just kept dismissing my worries

sorry for your loss too wouldnt wish this on anyone....

when you say cp? what is cp..... i hope the bleeding soon stops.. did you have to have a d&c i hope i dont have to go through that aswell... just dont know what to do with myself

before my periods i always got mid cycle bleeding and before periods too im convinced its all down to hormones and docs just kept dismissing my worries

It was a chemical pregnancy. I was just over 5 weeks along. Everything came away naturally so no need for a D&C. havent had any bleeding since Tuesday so fingers crossed its over. Mid cycle bleeding could be ovulation bleeding hun which is a good thing apparently. When i bled last Monday having had nothing for 3 days prior to that the Early Pregnancy unit told me that it was most likely ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->