Anyone got pregnant using withdrawal?

undomestic

~Baby girl due November~
Reaction score
Sooo.. we're not technically trying this month. We're going away next month to NY, and we have decided to start trying after that trip seeing as I don't want to be in the throes of morning sickness/nausea during the trip.
Usually we use the Standard Days Family Planning (no sex during day 8-19) because condoms didn't seem to work for us...
Anyways, the Husband follows this strictly.. except for this month. We had sex a few times during my peak fertile days using either withdrawal or adding a condom towards the end.

Anyways, back to the actual point of this.. Has anyone actually get pregnant this way? I'm torn between being super excited (if I am) and a little worried because of the trip...

My parents used withdrawal and here I am! Not a safe method.

Jokes aside it works great for some ppl, most of my friends are using this method and none of them are pg at the moment. But there are many pregnancies that occur from it. The trick is for the man to pee before doing it a second time, as sperm can be in the urinary tract from previous ejaculation.

Hi!
DH and I used the withdrawal method for 6 years with no scares. I think it depends on how well your man knows his body. It certainly isn't 100%, but then again I believe no birth control is. My mum also used this method for years with success.

A friend of mine has a baby that she conceived while using withdrawal method but she admitted that they weren't using it correctly (i.e. he didn't withdraw every time.

I 've heard that having sex more than once per day without peeing in between can mean that sperm remain in precum (?). Sounds a bit 'old wives tale' to me.

Good luck whatever happens and enjoy your trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->