anyone got samsung E900?

Lauz_1601 said:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: stupid woman was no help atall! She said its a 2 mega pixel camera so I should have no problem taking clear photo's, just to hold it still for a coulple of seconds before taking the pic, dddeeeeeerrr Im taking a pic of my daughter and she is moving, not the camera!

Also that a memory card isnt included and as a good will gesture would sell me one for £30 :shock: I said Im not forking out £30 when I though it was included in the first place! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Im annoyed I think I might leave t-mobile to piss them off.

That is terrible!!!

I used to work for a telcommunications place.............phone your service provider, complain about the service you have recieved, explain why and then tell them you want to cancel your contract as a result.........I don't know about now, but they certainly used to make you good offers to keep you. Good luck hun! x

Tam said:
Arcanegirl said:
stephsnugglebuggle said:
iv got a Samsung E350E and they're crap, the thing doesnt work half the time

I have an E350 too and im qutie happy with it, even the pic quality. My only complaint about it is i cant have any sort of phone conversation on it because it always sounds so muffled!

:rofl: does it's job well then! The fact you can't TALK on a PHONE I would say was quite a MAJOR complaint! :lol:

Im a text person so it never used to be a problem :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->