Anyone had 2 missed miscarriages in a row?

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
found out yesterday the baby in my belly died a couple of weeks ago (saw heartbeat 2 weeks and a day ago) just started to bleed but may have to g into hospital on monday but feel such a failure..
anyone had two miscarriages and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?
feel so low.. thanks

:hugs:Awful time for you I know. Believe me you are not a failure. Sadly miscarriage is very common, and having more than one is not uncommon. I have had numerous miscarriages but am now expecting baby number 4. Keep strong and never give up hope.

I haven't yet, we have only started trying after our 2 miss miscarriages last year. I feel your pain hunny. :hugs:

i am sorry for your loss i just had an ectopic... baby dust to you all

sending my love to you all :hugs:

both of mine were missed miscarriages, although this time i miscarried naturally at home. We have a two year old already but i cant take it in, everything i read the first time said id prob go on to have a healthy pregnancy and i cant believe its happened, i saw babys heartbeat two weeks ago. Im going to try again after my period although im hurting now..

I am so sorry I had two miscarriages in a row. The first we got to 8 weeks and 1 day we had seen a heartbeat and had a scan photo. The next time I fell pregnant I miscarried at 5 weeks. They could not explain why as I had carried before and had 4 healthy children. After the two miscarriages we tried again straight away I didnt even get a period following the second miscarriage and I got a healthy baby son. Hes 17 months old now and we sadly we miscarried again two weeks ago but we are ttc again. Dont give up hope I am sure you will get a sticky bean. We were told to try low dose asprin so giving that a go this time as well as vitamin b6.

I hope all goes well when you ttc again and you go on to have a healthy pregnancy.

aww Tracy thanks for replying..
I have a little boy already, he was a surprise baby that brought us totally together as a family and was just so meant to be..
We are now engaged and very in love and want to have another baby and having the two miscarriages has just devestated me..
I found out the first baby had no heartbeat at 8 weeks and measured 6 5 days and this time i was nine weeks and baby was 6 weeks 6 days.. I miscarried naturally though this time on saturday.
I feel raw. My best mate, my mum.. nobody understands me and i feel so isolated AGAIN!
Im desperate to try again but both the consultant and my dr told me to wait as they fear i wont be strong enough to cope if i lose the next one..
I had the first one in November so its been a rough few months.
thankyou for a little bit of hope :)

I've also had 2 m/c, very early ones. Never even saw anything. The second one happened so fast, I didn't even have it confirmed by my doctor. I took us no effort at all to get pregnant those times, now however, we've been trying for a year. So we are still waiting for our first! The pain will get better with time and you'll soon feel ready to try again. I'm sure you will have another one just fine, especially as you already have a proof that you could do it! Good luck!

thankyou hun. zac was a surprise baby and now we trying it is going like this..
i just need to stay strong and focused dont I?! xx

Hi, I know how you are feeling ... I had two miscarriages in a row, its devastating especially when your friends are getting pregnant at the same time and going on to have healthy babies, as awful as it sounds i sometimes think why me and not them, i dont feel I can be around them and i feel i am cutting myself off and becoming isolated and sad. I have one child already and she is missing out because I no longer want to join in the social circle because seeing the new babies brings my losses and sadness back up in my mind. To make matters worse, my marriage has hit a rough spot because of my sadness and my inability to put on a smiley face for my husband, I am short with him and and he has now said that any baby making plans are on hold, which makes me feel even worse than ever about myself. If it wasnt for my child who i adore, I dont know what i would do. Does anyone else know how I feel?

Hiya, I've had two losses, one was a MMC - after which the relationship with OH went down hill, it was horrible and he said the dreaded words that he didn't want us to 'try' for 6 months or so! This initially made me very angry as I just wanted a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby, more so after the losses.

I guess I'm saying do know how you feel as was in a very similar situation back then. I know everyone is different, but feel confident you can come through this. Waiting was the right thing for us - even though I didn't appreciate this at the time!!! It gave the relationship chance to get back on track and for my head to get around things.

Despite 2 losses, I was able to have a baby (albeit a nervous pregnancy), and I'm sure it will happen for you too. I was shocked to be told by my doctor at the hospital that even three miscarriages in a row isn't that medically unusual!

Take it one day at a time, but everything will get back on track for you.

XXX

Im so sorry honey. I had an early mc in Mar 09 and then a mmc in Jan 10. It is really really tough. My first two pregnancies were perfect and my next two ended badly. There is no reason why. Take things easy and give urself some time to grieve. Personally I think waiting a little while after a mc is a good idea. It gives you time to come to terms with what you have lost and I think that is very important. take care :hugs:

I have had two mmc now. I am going in for a D&C tomorrow - I also had one with my last mmc as for some reason, my body doesn't seem to do the right thing....

I am sorry for your losses, but I know how you are feeling...*hugs*

Hi, I know how you are feeling ... I had two miscarriages in a row, its devastating especially when your friends are getting pregnant at the same time and going on to have healthy babies, as awful as it sounds i sometimes think why me and not them, i dont feel I can be around them and i feel i am cutting myself off and becoming isolated and sad. I have one child already and she is missing out because I no longer want to join in the social circle because seeing the new babies brings my losses and sadness back up in my mind. To make matters worse, my marriage has hit a rough spot because of my sadness and my inability to put on a smiley face for my husband, I am short with him and and he has now said that any baby making plans are on hold, which makes me feel even worse than ever about myself. If it wasnt for my child who i adore, I dont know what i would do. Does anyone else know how I feel?

I was working as a paraprofessional at an Elementary school. I started a few days before finding out I was pregnant. The teacher in the class I was in was pregnant as well. Two weeks after finding out I was pregnant I miscarried. I had a tough time. In addition to all the work I had to miss (bedrest before mis was determined, ill while going through mis after) I couldn't stop crying. They ended up letting me go. Now I'm sure I have postpartum depression since reading about it. But it was so hard to see anyone pregnant when I'd just lost my baby.

i have just had my second mc and cant describe the pain i am feeling. just pain is the only way to explain it, and i keep thinking when will i have a baby? sadly i cant ever imagine myself with a baby bump :cry:

thought go out to you all xx

Hey ladies,
I have had so many mixed emotions while trying for a baby, elated when I have had positive pregancy tests to pure fear to even sneeze in case id somehow put myself at risk of having a miscarriage. Ive prayed and cried and hid my feelings from my friends as I felt such a failure and scared to think id never have the baby I wanted so much. My miscarriages will always be there and my babys will always be with me, I dont think you can appriciate how much it effects you unless u have had one so im feeling for you girls so much.
If u look at the date I posted this ull see it was 2 years ago and Im please to say I now have a 11 month old baby girl who has just brought so much happiness with her its helped me deal with all of my sadness. I think my angels a lot still but I know ill see them one day.
Dont give up, I had two mmc in a row (4 in total) and then I feel pregnant with my baby girl. Im praying for you all and sending you all baby dust - Ladies sent me some on here and it worked.
Lots of love xxxx

i have just had my second mc and cant describe the pain i am feeling. just pain is the only way to explain it, and i keep thinking when will i have a baby? sadly i cant ever imagine myself with a baby bump :cry:

thought go out to you all xx

Stay strong sweetheart xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"