Anyone had a decrease/change in movements (33weeks)

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Ive noticed recently my little mans movements had reduced which my midwife had told me to expect but he usually has like a mad 20 mins when I get home from work and sit down but gives me lots of little boots during the day. I'm just wondering whether you had any changes or reductions as he doesn't seem to have done much today so I'm a bit worried (id say he's done his 10 - just very small)
I'm 33 weeks 3 days
Thank you x

They say reduced movement is normal at this stage as they run out of room, but my midwife said if you are not happy with the movements, then it's worth getting it checked for your peace of mind. My little man had a morning like that then I realised I hadn't eaten. After eating something, he became busy!

Always get check if pattern has changed.

My little mans changed a few days back he is fine :) he didnt stop moving at times he just changed how long them times were.

X

In the last weeks of pregnancy the baby runs out of room to stretch and kick as much so movements are reduced. If you ever feel worried go in for a check up - there is no such thing as being too careful.

Try having a big drink of really cold water/juice and lay down on your left side. Bubba should give you some movement then. Xx. I started noticing reduced/changed movements from around 32wks onwards but there are always ways to get him to move which reassures me. If you are worried though, get it checked. Xx

I've started to notice a change in the movement this last week. Less big kicks, more pushing bum/feet out kind of movements. Baby is still followings its normal pattern though so I'm not concerned.

If in any doubt though go and get checked out x

Definitely get it checked out if you are worried. The other day my belly was eerily still - I tried everything in the book including sitting still, lying on left side, drinking ice cold water, playing loud music and even shining a torch onto the bump, but nothing. I went to see my midwife and the heartbeat was totally fine, but she couldn't make the baby move either despite poking and prodding. So she sent me up to the hospital for CTG monitoring - turns out baby was absolutely fine and just having a 'can't be bothered' day I guess, but definitely worth getting checked out for peace of mind.

Had more movement today so feeling slightly better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"