• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had a false negative?

WhiteOrchid24

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I know I am probably just clutching at straws here but I was just wondering if anyone has ever had a false negative using FRER? For the first time in a l-o-n-g time I actually tested before my period showed up/was due because I actually started to think I might be in with a chance this month......

We are TTC #2 and this is month 14 of trying. For the first month since we started trying I have had NO symptoms leading up to the arrival of AF. I always get sore breasts from about a week before to the day of AF and often get back pain (period style cramps). So far this month - nothing.

My hubby is going for his semen analysis on Thursday so I wanted to test in case I was pregnant to save him having to go through the test but I got a BFN :( .I know the likelihood is that AF will turn up on Friday as expected and until then I just have to be patient but I was just wondering if anyone has had a negative test 3 days before AF was due and still got their BFP?

Thanks ladies - I appreciate any response....feeling super frustrated and down tonight as I was SO sure it was going to be positive (for the last few months I haven't even bothered to test as I always knew from early symptoms that AF was on her way) but this month just seemed so different.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->