anyone had a false positive test with a clearblue digital?

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
has anyone had a false positive test with the clear blue / clearblue digital

No never, Im pretty sure it's highly unlikely.

Are you ok?

Charm x

False positives on CB???

Wouldn't have thought it hun ..

Everything alright???

MSN me if you need to

Imi
xox

just heared that you can get a false positive i thought you coul donly get a false neg ?? im ok just worried now i had tingling boobs last week and now this week they have got really sore plus i feel sick ?? im worried now that it might be false but i did a cheap preg test off ebay and that had a faint line so what do you girls think???

not with a digital if it says pregnant then you are...also needs higher hcg hormone to get the positive so reckon you are 5 weeks plus.

bex

Not at all Bexxie - Ive had a pregnant on a digital before 4 weeks.

Digi can't be wrong though chick | a false negative is more common than a false positive

x

sorry that should have read 3 weeks was getting muddled with the 5lmp and 3 weeks gestation thingy sorry............

Good news for you though fab.....

I did wonder LOL

Disappearing symptoms can also be normal btw - panic if panic is due x x

Sounds like your worrying for nothing.

Congratulations :happydance:

Cx

Clearblue have NEVER let me down hun, I swear by them!! :wink: xx

Hi,

yeah i am really confused I came off my contraception in september and i am now 18 days late i took a clear blue with date indicator last week and it said pregnant 1-2, i went to the docs today and she said it was negative and that i would have to provide another sample to go to the lab but that i probable wasnt pregnant. Afterwards i was so upset i did another clear blue which said pregnant 2-3:wacko: so now im really confused....

any advise most welcome as i am so upset i have had loads of symptoms such as nausea throughout the day light headedness tender nipples u name it i got it feel like im going mad or something

Ashx, the Dr's have it wrong, if you weren't pregnant it wouldn't have shown in the first place. They usually use tests that are 100mUi because of the threat of early miscarriage but you've now got a 2-3 result which means your HCG is on the up. Get them to take a bloody test and showthe the tests you have done - take one with lines because the digi's battery runs out quite quick I think. GL!

Xxxx

thanks so much Claire that makes me feel a bit better that was what I was thinking and the fact that i have been feeling all these symptoms and the started before i even did the first test.

Well i handed my sample in today i should have the results by thursday/friday fingers and toes and everything else crossed

:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->