anyone had a lower calf tattoo? general tattoo advice please!

thread can be found here https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/223441-tattoo-picture-thread.html#post3587039

Half an hour :|

meep

Im such a baby :rofl:

im very extensively tattooed, including both legs completely covered from knee to ankle. calf is nippy, i wont lie- it does hurt. but nowhere near as bad as some other places ive had done! bepanthen is best for healing, or cocoa butter (not palmers stuff but a stick of pure cocoa butter, very hard to come by in the uk). good luck!

theres now a photo thread! Would love to see your work :D
Not seen from ankle to knee before, whaty have you got there?

theres now a photo thread! Would love to see your work :D
Not seen from ankle to knee before, whaty have you got there?

one is an underwater scene, with octopus, buried treasure, rum bottle, etc. the other is an old school style piece, purple flames the whole way round from ankle to knee, then loads of nautical stars, a dagger etc in amongst them with a bright green background.

wow! They sound awesome!
A friend of mine has got a pirate theme on her arm sleve that sounds kinda like what you havbe described.

Just been & it looks so cool, Im so pleased and its come ut perfectly. Station Tattoos in Horsforth, 100% recommend them if anyones from Leeds.

Post pics later :) x

I dont think I can get any photos on, Im at work and they're on me phone :( Promise Ill put em later!!! Im in love with it its just come out perfect <3 x

Calves are fine just make sure you put your feet up afterwards or the swelling will impact on the healing.

Here it is.... still reeeeeally red, some of it due to the fact that it's not very old, but the man said that the shading looks browny red too, but when it settles it'll just be grey

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs068.snc3/13555_183741646079_563546079_3482955_5569564_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->