Anyone had any cravings yet?

k4th

Reaction score
Last night I just HAD to have some egg fried rice. And I ate it until I was so full I couldn't move! I was home alone & actually went out to a takeaway for some - I couldn't wait for delivery!!

Anyone else had any cravings in the first tri?

I always get cravings early on - by the time I have a missed period. I know it's a "wives" tale but in my 5 pregnancies (3 girls, 2boys) my cravings always followed the gender wives tale! Sweets/savory for girl and salt/sour for a boy!

Ooh - I hadn't heard of that old wives tale before. Now can't decide if egg fried rice is more savoury or salty!!? :haha:

Salt and vinegar anything! I haven't given in to it but it's really hard. Also fruit smoothies and orange juice for some reason. And I have been eating Wham bars as they help me so much with my morning sickness. A lot of food is making me feel ill though. The thought of most meats makes me feel sick, and seeing certain foods as well- the other day seeing some plain pasta on TV made me want to puke!

Ooh - I hadn't heard of that old wives tale before. Now can't decide if egg fried rice is more savoury or salty!!? :haha:

Hahaha, I know! I was thinking about that too when I was writing my post - which one it was. Guess you will have to wait and see when you find something else you crave.

I know right now in my house I have yummy ice cream, like with bananas, toppings, waffle bowls, the works. And I have a couple different types of chips. I am grabbing the chips every time and have no desire for sweets. Boy for sure!

Sprouts lmao! I went to my husbands work xmas party last night and I demolished every sprout people were willing to give me. Obviously they don't know that I'm pregnant so they probably all think im the crazy sprout lady. I had the same craving with my first pregnancy... Very odd! X

Emyandpotato - wow! I haven't had a wham bar for years!! Really fancy one now.

Hannah - even in pregnancy sprouts are a no no!! :sick: :haha:

I've been DYING for a grilled cheese for about a week now. I should just bite the bullet and go shopping, but we don't have any bread or cheese!

Sprouts lmao! I went to my husbands work xmas party last night and I demolished every sprout people were willing to give me. Obviously they don't know that I'm pregnant so they probably all think im the crazy sprout lady. I had the same craving with my first pregnancy... Very odd! X

Oh god me too! I craved them so bad the other day I had to cook some immediately! And ate the lot! :haha:

Vinegar things. I had a pickled veg salad cos all I wanted was vinegary things. :lol:
But I think it's mainly cos one of my main symptoms is the funny taste at the back of my mouth and constant thirst so I'm just reacting to it hoping that if i eat enough vinegar both will go away!!

Mine is Jell-O, specifically cherry. Good thing I work in a hospital and we can raid the nutrition room with all the jell-o anytime :haha: I craved the sweet stuff like chocolate and fruit with my daughter but more veggies and savory stuff with my son. That makes me think this one is a girl too!

Salt and vinegar anything! I haven't given in to it but it's really hard. Also fruit smoothies and orange juice for some reason. And I have been eating Wham bars as they help me so much with my morning sickness. A lot of food is making me feel ill though. The thought of most meats makes me feel sick, and seeing certain foods as well- the other day seeing some plain pasta on TV made me want to puke!

Salt and vinegar chips and orange juice for me!!!

I have been devouring salty thing! Chips, pickles, olives, you name it. And the weird thing is, I have had an anit-craving for sweet things. Like, there was a chocolate cake the kitchen at work today and I was not even a little bit tempted to have a piece. So unlike me!

If that old wives' tale is true, then I am having the boyest boy to ever be a boy! lol

I crave pancakes, waffles and french toast smothered in butter and syrup all the time. I know it can't be healthy to always be eating those things but they're honestly all I can think about eating without wanting to puke. Then I demolish a big glass of milk afterwards and I feel so satisfied lol cravings are killer

Last night I just HAD to have some egg fried rice. And I ate it until I was so full I couldn't move! I was home alone & actually went out to a takeaway for some - I couldn't wait for delivery!!

Anyone else had any cravings in the first tri?

While we were trying I wondered if I would have any cravings and the only thing I've craved over the past 12 weeks is icy stuff but not sweet like ice cream but just ice. In New Zealand we have these healthy juice ice blocks which have been perfect but I just want the hard ice to crunch down on. I've had no cravings for sweet anything.... the thought of chocolate makes me wanna:sick: which is so strange because prior to conceiving I was quite the choco-holic!

I have been devouring salty thing! Chips, pickles, olives, you name it. And the weird thing is, I have had an anit-craving for sweet things. Like, there was a chocolate cake the kitchen at work today and I was not even a little bit tempted to have a piece. So unlike me!

If that old wives' tale is true, then I am having the boyest boy to ever be a boy! lol

I feel you on the anti sweet thing! It actually makes me feel sick to think of eating something sugary!

Oh, I'm glad I'm not alone! It feels so strange to have my cravings just change so suddenly.

Doritos and orange fruit smoothies!!
My cravings change daily, oddly the things I was craving 5 minutes ago make me nauseous when I think about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->