anyone had baby sooner rather than being over due?

juliespencer9

Reaction score
hi all,
was wondering the chances of baby coming earlier rather than over due.
how many of you girls have had baby before due date? and how many days or weeks early were they?

thanks, :happydance:h

If you have a look at the front page of the April mummys you can see how had thier Lo'd early and hows still hanging on :D
Good cross section there was 80+ of us

If you have a look at the front page of the April mummys you can see how had thier Lo'd early and hows still hanging on :D
Good cross section there was 80+ of us

My god am i typing with my fists!!!
I should probs be looking at what im typing apparently

I had jake at 34 katie at 37 and ethan at 38

My first arrived at 38+2, been told to expect this one no later than 37/38 weeks xxx

I had my son at 38 weeks but he was induced so probs wont help with your question. He is my first xx

i'm just coming up to 37 weeks, had my first baby at 38+2, 2nd at 38+1 and 3rd at 37 + 4... :)

I wouldnt bother looking at the April Due dates it makes a depressing read :rofl: I read that around 25% of babies come before and 75% come after, the most common times being the week before and the week after the EDD xxx

my son was at 36 weeks & Marissa was at 38 weeks...had preterm labor with both around 34 weeks..doc had to stop it

both of my children were 3 weeks early - only time will tell, if this little one is the same!

i had my daughter at 34+5 because of placenta previa xxx

i had my first at 41+3
Second at 38+4
and been told to expect this LO anywhere from now till 38wks..

FX she comes soon... GOing to start the eviction process on friday when we are 37wks... lol ....

thanks guys, Im hoping she comes abit early after 37 wks.
im going to look at the april mummys post now x

My first was 18 days early and I had been dialated to a 3 for WEEKS before that. My son was induced 12 days early and I had been dialated to a 5 for WEEKS before that with him so I know he would have come very soon even though I was induced. I'm prego with number 3 and I'm hoping shes gonna be 18 days early also, hehehe, that was nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->