Anyone had breakthrough bleeding?

Welshie

Reaction score
Has anyone had breakthrough bleeding since coming off the pill? I have had it for a few days TMI but only when i wipe, then it stops and starts next day etc.

Help??!! I thought i would be back on track now since i have been off the pill for 4 months :nope:

Hi, I'm not off the pill yet, but do get breakthrough bleeding while on it, and apparently the causes while on or off it can be the same - hormonal effects of ovulation, general excess estrogen, extra thick lining of the womb, and pregnancy. Looking at what the causes are, they don't seem to suggest that you're off track - except pregnancy of course! Hope this helps x

I got breakthrough bleeding when pregnant with Noah. I wasn't off the pill when I concieved him, I fell pregnant whilst still taking it! So I thought it was just a really light period until I took a test and found a BFP! Then I looked it up and came to the conclusion it was breakthrough bleeding and obviously stopped the pill then. I had this bleeding for about a week nothing heavy, just when I wiped.

Still get it now even when i'm on the pill and i'm not pregnant! So you should be fine and right on track, if you're concerned see the GP they will be able to put you at ease!

Thank you girlies :)

Its actually stopped now, i did a cheapy ovulation test yesterday and it was positive but today it was fainter so maybe it was ovulation spotting ??

Who knows lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->