• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had dark red bleeding and have it not end in miscarriage?

I just checked again and I have very faint reddish brown blood coming out again... :(

There is a possibility that you have a subchorionic hematoma which is quite common and usually has a very good outcome. I had one and am now almost 20 weeks.

Fingers x'd for you hun.

what country are you in? what is the time where you are?

Im having the same as you. Last night red blood, this morning it was brown. As i started doing things it went to red again, then nothing for a few hours. Then loads of pink blood and now back to red streaks.

Hopefully both our babies are fine and happy in there xx

I'm in the US and in the Central Time Zone. So, as I post this, it's 10:29am. So long to wait yet...! I'm so scared.. I don't feel well, kind of flu-like and my stomach is not feeling right. I hope it's not a bad sign.

At 6wks with this pregnancy (I am now 22wks and all is perfect) I was washing the dishes and suddenly felt a gush down below.

It was a gush of heavy bright red fresh blood and it soaked through my underwear. Over a couple hours it went to pink then by next morning it had completely stopped. I had no cramps or anything so I took this as a good sign.

I had a scan 2 days later and we saw the sacs -good - then went back at 8wks and there was our baby! I knew it was going to be good news at the scan at 8wks as I had actually started to get a bit of nausea on and off!!:flower:

Now I have red blood again.. isn't coming when I wipe but when I check in there, it's much more prevalent than last night.. seems like it is getting heavier. I'm so scared. :( I feel like I shouldn't even go to my appointment because I'm sure they are going to tell me I'm miscarrying anyway.

Ive been bleeding heavily and constantly since 5 weeks, extremely heavy with large clots, all shades of red, and now its brown but still always there. Ive been having weekly scans and the baby is fine, was kicking and waving in yesterdays scan, so everything can be fine!

good luck to you, i am sending hugs and sticky baby dust.

hope the scan goes well hun! x x

Thanks everyone for your well wishes! I think they worked...

I went in expecting the worst... but... Baby is great!

So is my uterus, ovaries, cervix (LOL) .. they had to make sure those were okay too.

We got to see our tiny baby and the womb sac and the yolk sac. Everything is intact. Baby's heart is even beating already! It's heartbeat is 116 which the technician said is great for 5 weeks 6 days. I thought I was 6 weeks, 1 day, but I am actually back a couple days - so my online ovulation predictor was off by a couple days.

As for what caused the bleeding...
The technician said around 6 weeks, many women have bleeding or spotting due to further implantation of the baby. In other words, the baby is getting nice and cozy and making itself a deeper home in the womb sac. Implantation bleeding happens after conception, but the baby really does continue to attach further to the lining as weeks progress.

She said many women absorb the bleeding into their uterus and never see any sign of it, whereas some see all of it and it ends up leaking out. I'm one of those people. It is supposedly very common because she said she sees women every day in my same situation at the same 6 weeks, and all of their babies end of being great. In fact, she had three women before me with the exact same issue and their babies all turned out okay.

Yay!

Congrats hun! Glad everything is ok :D now you can sigh a big sigh of relief!!

That sounded scary but, whew...What a relief! I am so happy for you

Youre lucky!! I went in at 5+6 and they couldnt see my baby yet!! See!? Everything is just fine. :)

So happy for you! The heartbeat is GREAT! My bean's was only 95 at 5w6d! 116 is wonderful:) Over the moon for you:flower:

That must be such a relief. Glad you are both doing well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->