• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had dark red bleeding and have it not end in miscarriage?

Thanks everyone :)

For those of you who answered that you did have red spotting/brown spotting and everything turned out fine, did you have any small ..chunks.. that came with your spotting? It just looks like small clumps of lining, which would make sense if baby is further implanting into the lining, but that of course worries me.

I dont know hun, I honestly couldnt look too much and mine stopped after a couple of hours. But what you say does make sense.

i had the same as you and was browm red and also sometimes pink. and not only when i went to the toilet. i was worried like hell too. but the doctor said it was old blood. and now i am 16+4 days prego with a boy :)
hope this helps and i hope for the best

Brown / red discharge & cramping at 6weeks

Hi Ladies,
Alright, so I'm happy to read that brown discharge is "normal" around the 6 week marker. This is my first and I'm scared and freaking (to be expected) at whats currently going on. I've been cramping offhand on like period cramps for the past week and I just started getting a light watery brown discharge yesterday morning which quickly turned to dark red / brown (enough to fill the middle of a light panty liner) and with a little light red discharge on toilet paper. The cramps have subsided today. Just started having some minor lower back pains and feels like the left side of my pelvis is getting pinched. Everything I read online sounds like its ectopic miscarriage. Please let me know if anyone you ladies have had of gone through this and had a healthy baby? Oh and I had my hcg tested on 10/16 which was a whopping 23, then again on 10/22 and went up to only 249. My next blood work is scheduled for this Tuesday and first ultrasound is Nov 4th. My husband is telling me to be calm, but its so hard when you want your baby to bd healthy and okay.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jen

Some cramping can be normal. I swore AF was on its way sooo many times. I've had an ectopic pregnancy before and had some heavy dark brown watery bleeding (like prune juice). Also had slow rising HCG. Sorry if I've scared you hun.
I hope everything is fine for you <3 Keep us updated with how it all goes. xx

Im so sorry for the stress your going through. I HAVE heard of people having slight bleeding during pregnancy. I myself suffered a miscarriage 6 months ago, and honestly, I knew right then and there what it was. There was so much blood, it was obvious. I'm hoping this can help you in anyway, but I think your safe. Sticky baby dust for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->