Anyone had MC testing after consecutive MC's?? PCOS - Clutching straws?

Maidenet

Reaction score
Right.... Im a little curious on this.

I have had 4 previous MC's and have gone through testing.
All tests came back negative for everything. The only thing they said was on the scan, there was an indication I could have PCOS, but the blood tests that co-inside with having PCOS come back negative.

Me and my partner are trying again and ill be honest.... im scared as hell if I fall again.

Im wondering if the Dr's where clutching at straws with diagnosing PCOS???

:shrug:

I've had four losses as well (one was twins) and they couldn't find anything wrong with me or DH either. It is really disheartening when they can't find any answer.

What lead them to believe that it could be PCOS? And if they think there is a chance, are they suggesting anything different for you with the next pregnancy?

I've had four losses as well (one was twins) and they couldn't find anything wrong with me or DH either. It is really disheartening when they can't find any answer.

What lead them to believe that it could be PCOS? And if they think there is a chance, are they suggesting anything different for you with the next pregnancy?

Hey xx

On a scan they did there apparent was a few cysts on the ovaries which suggests PCOS. They said next time I fall, I would be put on some form of medication. xx

Hi there, I have PCOS - cysts on ovaries, acne at times, excess hair in places, tendancy for sugar levels to go all over the place. My periods were irregular until Metformin sorted them out, I used Clomid to concieve DS1 and just Metformin for DS2 and had a miscarriage at almost 13 weeks in between - not sure why or if because of PCOS.

First step is to research low GI diet as that works wonders for stabilising insulin resistance which can be linked to miscarriages. Look up the member hb1 and check out the first few pages of her visitor page that has info. on PCOS.

Ive read so many stories on PCOS but for me, things were relatively simple to get pregnant and stay pregnant, good luck xx

If you go to my visitor page, she has replied on there saying she has had her baby, another PCOS success story! She is also on my friend list xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->