Anyone had Positive blood test after multiple negative urine tests?

kmpreston

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever had a positive blood test after two weeks of mainly negative (some very faint positive) urine tests?
My period is 17 days late so I'm not holding out much hope, should know by now surely!

Bump!

Seriously has no one had this?! Suppose that's s good thing

Not sure what kind of urine test you're using but a faint positive usually means you're pregnant. False positives dont usually happen, but false negatives are quite common. My friend was pregnant for 3 months before she got a positive urine test. Testing too late in the day can make that happen. First morning urine is best.

Not sure what kind of urine test you're using but a faint positive usually means you're pregnant. False positives dont usually happen, but false negatives are quite common. My friend was pregnant for 3 months before she got a positive urine test. Testing too late in the day can make that happen. First morning urine is best.

Done many types of tests with urine of various strengths from different times of the day. Only ever had proper faint squinters which could even all have been evaps. I have pretty much given up hope

All I had when I was pregnant with my first were faint "squinters". Had to wait until I was at least 8 wks along before I could go to the dr and know for sure (via ultrasound). Like I said, not sure what kind you're using, but it's not like an ovulation test where the second line has to be as dark or darker than the control, it doesn't matter how dark it is. As long as you have a second line when the time's up, you're pregnant.

All I had when I was pregnant with my first were faint "squinters". Had to wait until I was at least 8 wks along before I could go to the dr and know for sure (via ultrasound). Like I said, not sure what kind you're using, but it's not like an ovulation test where the second line has to be as dark or darker than the control, it doesn't matter how dark it is. As long as you have a second line when the time's up, you're pregnant.

My squintes were on both midstream tests and ICs. The bigger issue is that they have disappeared now. Had squintes for two days and now nothing. Except on my ovulation tests, which are getting darker and darker lol

Oh okay, hmmm yea thats a tough one. The fact that you haven't gotten your period yet still sounds pretty promising though. Hopefully you can find out for sure soon. I'm sure the waiting is killing you!

Oh okay, hmmm yea thats a tough one. The fact that you haven't gotten your period yet still sounds pretty promising though. Hopefully you can find out for sure soon. I'm sure the waiting is killing you!

It's killing me more now - no period, no positive tests and now my bloods aren't going to be in til Monday (they said today!) sob :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->