Anyone happy to have MS?

J

jerseyshoregirl

I know I am! If there is one thing I learned from my pregnancy with DD, is that pregnancy is a wonderful journey and that you should savor every part of it - emotional and physical... you'll look back on these days and really say "remember when..." :flower:

Although it feels yukky, I am happy to have it to "prove" to myself that I am actually pg!! I have not had MS with any of my other pregnancies and feel good about having it this time. Makes me feel like things are going well. :thumbup:

I definitely know what you mean - most days I just feel a bit 'off' and it's definitely good to know that I'm pg! However when I have days like today - gagging and lying in bed thinking I'm going to die! - I'm not that glad to have it. I think there's a happy medium there somewhere :)

Honestly, today I was so sick and tired, I realised that I felt as bad as when I'd had the flu two years ago. For the most part I am doing pretty well and enjoying the ride, but a couple of days have been unbearable :)

I'm not!!! I've had it really bad and still do. Although, it is making me worry less about if Peanut is still doing ok and is still there because I still have full blown symptoms so im a bit less worried about my 12 week scan (which i still haven't gotten a date for!). I'll probably actually be quite worried when the MS goes away even though it is what I have been praying for!

I am and I'm not. I am since, like you ladies have said, it proves that I'm (still) pregnant and I've read articles arguing that pregnancies with MS have a lower risk of miscarriage (although this obviously doesn't mean that not having MS is a bad thing!). However, I've been feeling awful for so long now, when I do get a short break (like this morning, when I had about 5 mins after waking when I felt great) it feels like a cloud has lifted... Until it comes back ;)

Don't think I'll miss it since once it goes it'll be replaced by a bump and that can be my (more pleasant) reminder of being pg!!

xx

I'm with the majority, I am and I'm not. I love the fact that it kind of proves to me that I am pregnant and things must be working accordingly, but on the other hand, I just really hate being sick! :haha: Or if I was sick, to just throw up and be done, the nausea is what does it in for me. But I wouldn't trade this ill feeling right now for anything in the entire world! :cloud9:

I "only" have nausea, rather than actual sickness (although this morning I got as far as wretching - nice!) but I yeh, I am quite "happy" about it really as I am taking it as a sign that things are progressing :) xx

I have always wanted to get MS. But I don't :shrug: My Mom never had it either with any of her 4 pregnancies. This is my third pregnancy and no MS. Occasionally I will get a bit queazy, but it last for about a minute. :flower:

ive had a little bit of nausea, no actually being sick in either of my pregnancies but this one is definitely a lot worse, i am feeling sicker over smells this time around, it does make me think oh well something must be going right in there if im feeling sick haha

its a weird one

x

When did your morning sickness start ladies? I know I shouldn't wish for it cos if I get it it will be awful but I sort of really want to get it so I know I'm still pregnant and everything is ok. Am 5 weeks today and no sign of it at all though a few smells make me feel a bit queasy.

I think there's a difference between being able to get on eith your daily life whilst suffering some ms and it becoming basically a disability where you can't get out of bed! I have had some absolutely horrendous days where I have wanted someone to knock me out lol but for the most part I just feel sickly or will throw up a couple of times which I don't mind. When I had my scan and saw baby for the first time it made me see what it was all for and made it so worth it though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive had morning sickness with all five of my pregnancies this started when i was just 4 weeks with this one and i can have mornings when i just gag and reach and then like this morning my partner lit a cigarette and as soon as i smelt it it sent me running for the bathroom,what i hate the most is thou being sick and wretching when theres nothing in ur stomach by jolly that hurts at times but believe me i wouldnt swop any off it for the world.

im not too fond of it either. esp since i get bursts of it every 10 mins....

I'm not, but I am. It does make you worry less, however I can't do anything! i've been sick several times a day for four weeks so far. I can't go anywhere, do anything around the house, movement is problematic and i'm usually in bed by around 7/8pm as sleep is the only time i can escape. There's been many tears!!! Having said all this, I am grateful to be pregnant and wouldn't change it for the world.

I'm not, but I am. It does make you worry less, however I can't do anything! i've been sick several times a day for four weeks so far. I can't go anywhere, do anything around the house, movement is problematic and i'm usually in bed by around 7/8pm as sleep is the only time i can escape. There's been many tears!!! Having said all this, I am grateful to be pregnant and wouldn't change it for the world.

I feel exactly the same way!!!!

I am only getting it on and off to be honest and it is more so at night when I am about to settle into bed!
I feel very reassured when I get it after 2 mmc this year I am craving symptoms!
I understand what some of the ladies mean though, especially when they get it really bad.
My worst symptom at the moment is the tiredness, sometimes I just that I have to lie down and close my eyes or I will fall asleep stood up! lol

I am looking forward to absolutely everything associated with pregnancy, we have waited far far too long to worry about little things like MS. Bring it on, the joys and the woes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->